• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitsubishi Australia
    • Feb 2016
    • Sydney

VIDEO: Back to Back Dakar Winner Explains Pajero Performance

The first Japanese driver to win back-to-back titles in the 2002 and 2003 Paris-Dakar-Rally, Hiroshi Masuoka has been driving the Mitsubishi Pajero since its original release back in the 82. In this video Masuoka explains how the mighty Pajero has evolved through the ages, watch below.

Find more information about the current generation Mitsubishi Pajero HERE.

merge
    Last edited by Mitsubishi Australia; 02-03-16, 01:26 PM.
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

Masuoka makes some good points about the Gen 3/4 Pajero.

He also mentions continuing development, which makes me wonder if there will be another update to the Gen 4 & that it may continue for a while yet?

Motorculture - are you able to expand on the future of the Gen 4 please? (acknowledging they have basically said there won't be a Gen 5)
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Rovingman
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2014
      • Blue mountains

He probably has nothing to do with it. Interview took place before the recent developments of pajero sport coming into Australia.
      We can only hope!!
      Pajero NT RX 2011
      Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
      LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• motorculture

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
        Masuoka makes some good points about the Gen 3/4 Pajero.

He also mentions continuing development, which makes me wonder if there will be another update to the Gen 4 & that it may continue for a while yet?

Motorculture - are you able to expand on the future of the Gen 4 please? (acknowledging they have basically said there won't be a Gen 5)

Hey guys - MMAL have confirmed that Mitsubishi Motors plans to make improvements to and continue to sell the current Pajero for the time being. At present, the Pajero is under study with respect to its positioning within Mitsubishi Motor Corp's future lineup.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X