• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knibbsta
    • Jan 2011
    • East Hills NSW

where to get spray paint?

hey, i was wondering where i can get some spray paint that matches my car at a reasonable price.
    G31 HANNOVER GREEN.
    cheers
  • amr75wcr
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2009
    • Sunny Coast

Autobarn
    04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Comment

• Stevie-Ray
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Peakhurst, Sydney

Are you sure it's not HANGOVER green?

Originally posted by knibbsta View Post
      hey, i was wondering where i can get some spray paint that matches my car at a reasonable price.
      G31 HANNOVER GREEN.
      cheers
      Seriously though, cheap touch-up spray-cans will vary from batch to batch, so a close match isn't guaranteed (especially so with metallic colours).
      Don't know where you are in Sydney, but there's a really helpful bloke on Queens Road in Five Dock (opp. the sports-centre), who supplies paint to the smash-repairers.

Steve
      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• powerslave
        • Aug 2010
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by amr75wcr View Post
        Autobarn
        Actually , he's right . Take your fuel flap with you to Autobarn , the one here in Brisbane uses a colour scanner to mix & tint the paint that matches your car , they then supply the mixed paint in a pressurized can. The whole thing takes about 15 minutes , and is cost effective .

2009 NT DiD GLX AUTO , Safety pack & MM RDL WITH TC OVERRIDE, ultimate suspension 2in lift, Maxxis Bighorns, Full Bushskinz body armour, Engine Guardian EG3, ICOM ICF2010 high power UHF, Jonny Tig Intercooler

Comment

• 03gallagherj
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2009
          • South Coast NSW Batemans Bay

nice! i'll have to keep that in mind
          Currently:
          1995 2.8 TD NJ Paj Running 33x11.5x15 Maxis Bighorns, Lokka, GQ Coils, torsions wound up, Tough Dogs All around, Steel Racks With Cage, Awning, Steel winch bar, 9,500lbs Winch, Safari Snorkel, 2x130w IPF's (1 spread, 1 spot), 150L Long range fuel tank, ASIN Hubs and Sliders
          Coming:
          Storage Drawers, 33" BFG KM2's

Comment

• knibbsta
            • Jan 2011
            • East Hills NSW

thanks guys, ill try auto barn first and take it from there.

Comment

• NJ94
              Valued Member
              • May 2009
              • Melbourne East

Great tip powerslave, many thanks
              "We have two lives, and the second begins when we realise we have only one." Confucius (551-479 B.C.)

MN Triton GLX Plus, dual batteries, ARB winchbar, Airtec snorkel and 3T towbar. Love it!!

Comment

• knibbsta
                • Jan 2011
                • East Hills NSW

went up to autobarn the other day and gave them my paint code, and they mixed it up on the spot. took about 10min and its a perfect match! very happy with the results.
                thanks for the help!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X