• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EzDingo
    • Mar 2014
    • New South Wales

PB/PC Disable Internal Manual Door Unlocking

Deleted
    Last edited by EzDingo; 25-12-20, 02:28 PM.
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

pls explain the purpose ? like why ? ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• spot01
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Adelaide

If you are trying to stop kids opening rear doors, there should be a small lever/switch on the rear doors near the lock in the door jamb.
      Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• Scrambler
        • Jul 2018
        • Toowoomba, Qld

You won't be able to disable the front door internal release. And most (all?) modern locks will unlock with the internal doorhandle being pulled. Pretty important if you drive the car into a lake that the doors can be manually unlocked.

My 1960s Land Rover had external locks fitted that I detached. And there's always the Mr Bean padlock...
        =-( Sadly bought back: 99 NL Shortie. In a-peeling blue
        =-) Happily replaced by: 98 NL LWB Diesel

Comment

• Lakey
          • Apr 2012
          • Brisbane

Perhaps just an inline switch on the feed to the tailgate lock. Can still be opened manually from inside if you can get to the trigger on the door.
          Cheers
          Lakey

2012 PB Challenger LS manual. White, tinted windows, MM towbar, Rhino Aero Sportz Bars, otherwise pretty much bog standard.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X