• Show
Clear All
  • m_and_m
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2010
    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

auto-mate/lockup-mate price rise 1 July

Hi All,
    auto-mate and lockup-mate have been by far the best value torque converter lockup-kits available for quite a while now.

We had always advertised that auto-mate pricing was introductory, and this is coming to an end this month.

auto-mate is like a lockup-kit and transmission re-map all in one unit, and even with the new pricing, it is still less than half of any equivalent.

With the transition of MM 4X4 to a full-time business, the operating costs have increased, and unfortunately so will our prices. To date, we've absorbed all the increases.
    You can see the new prices here

So if you've been waiting to buy one, now's the time to take advantage of the current prices until Jun 30.

This post is also a great opportunity for us to thank the support of this brilliant forum which has helped us build the business. Thank you all - members and moderators.

Cheers,
    Marshall
    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

So it will be a $200 price rise?
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
      So it will be a $200 price rise?
      $695 to $895 for auto-mate.
      $445/$395 for lockup-mate to $495 flat.
      The new price now includes free express shipping.
      Last edited by m_and_m; 10-06-20, 06:14 PM.
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

Congrats on the business going full time Marshall and all the best for it to keep growing.

I've been very happy with the product (AutoM8) and particularly the back up service.
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Paj11
          • Jun 2017
          • Sydney

Can we buy shares? And watch our investment grow.
          2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• Paj11
            • Jun 2017
            • Sydney

Is there installation instructions somewhere, I couldn’t find it on the website.
            2011 30th Anniversary NT, TME Tuned, 2 inch Billies/Dobs lift HD rear/MD front. Arb Deluxe Bar, Mitsi Tow bar, LRA Aux tank, Clearview Mirrors, Tekonsha Electric Brake Controller, iDrive, Manta 3 inch Turbo back Exhaust, Provent Catch Can, Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus 265/70/17 all corners plus spare, 9 inch iluminators, 7 inch Stedi reverse flood light, Rhino Rack, Kings Side Awning.

Comment

• m_and_m
              Valued Member
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Paj11 View Post
              Is there installation instructions somewhere, I couldn’t find it on the website.
              No, we don’t publish the install instructions. It comes with a 30 page step by step install manual with photos aimed for DIY.

Comment

• m_and_m
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
                Congrats on the business going full time Marshall and all the best for it to keep growing.

I've been very happy with the product (AutoM8) and particularly the back up service.
                Thanks Ian.

Comment

• Paj11
                  • Jun 2017
                  • Sydney

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                  No, we don’t publish the install instructions. It comes with a 30 page step by step install manual with photos aimed for DIY.
                  Oh ok, I thought I saw it written somewhere before, it was a brief description, where to plug it, what wire to cut and solder into, etc etc, just wanted to get a quote from my auto sparky.

Comment

• m_and_m
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2010

Oh ok, I thought I saw it written somewhere before, it was a brief description, where to plug it, what wire to cut and solder into, etc etc, just wanted to get a quote from my auto sparky.
                    Ok. Best thing to do is get the hourly rate. Typically it takes 2hours, but a bit longer if there are accessories in the way etc.

Comment

• Ian H
                      Valued Member
                      • May 2015
                      • Melbourne

The install isn't hard mate, I'm no expert on electrics or soldering but it all went fine. It's not complicated and the instructions are excellent.

There's a great video of the install by Denmonkey.

Hi all, today's video is quite long but covers off the install of the MM4x4 Automate lock up kit from start to finish into the NT Mitsubishi PAjeroI recomm...
                      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• m_and_m
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2010

Last days to take advantage of the current pricing!!
                        Prices will unfortunately rise on 1 July.

Comment

• Ky1e
                          • Aug 2015
                          • Muswellbrook

Good luck going full time!

See if I can rustly up funds to get something before the rise.. Huge rise!

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2019
                            • Brisbane

Originally posted by Ky1e View Post

There's no law in making a profit they say

Maybe they'll come on special sometimes

Here's to hoping!!
                            Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• m_and_m
                              Valued Member
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ky1e View Post

Thanks. Huge rise? Well, with auto-mate you still get a lockup kit and the equivalent of a transmission remap for about the same price a Toyota owner pays for just a lockup kit, which isn’t anywhere near as good as just lockup-mate (which is hundreds $$$ less)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X