• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Josooowa
    • Dec 2009
    • Adelaide, Australia

Fotos of rear seats in 5 Seater.....

Does anyone have any pictures of the 5-seater backseats folded in different settings? We have a big dog and in need to see if the 5-seater can work in split setup. Had a look at the 7-seater today and could not make it work for us....we keep one seat up and one down...photos are of our NP V6....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Josooowa
    2019 NX GLS ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo
    2004 3.8 NP Manual ARB Bar Billstein Lovell HD Combo (soon for sale...)
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Hey mate not 100% sure what you’re getting at. Do you mean in a 5 seater NP? I personally didn’t realise they came in 5 seaters. Or do you mean 5 seaters in the 4th Gen? I have a 5 seat GLX5, it’s ex cop and it’s 5 seat by virtue of the fact that the last row (6th and 7th bench seat) was just never installed. So the “back” row in my GLX5 is just the same as the middle row in the 7 seaters. I’m 99% sure my back row split folds, one outside seat folds and can tumble forward on its own, the other outside seat plus the middle “seat” / armrest does the same together. Hope this helps but sorry if not.

Edit: By “5 seater” do you mean the shorties / SWB? If so, can’t help you there sorry.

Comment

• Cory
      • Jun 2008

I have a 5 seat GLS, and it is similar to what your NP shows - slightly different dimensions - PS narrower but longer. With the second row folded the floor is fairly flat. Seat splits 60/40 or thereabouts with the larger part on the left - either side can be folded individually. Your NP looks like the larger part is on the right - so your dog might enjoy sitting on a different side. Best bet though would be find a dealer with a 5 seater and see if it suits you.

Comment

• Josooowa
        • Dec 2009
        • Adelaide, Australia

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
        Hey mate not 100% sure what you’re getting at. Do you mean in a 5 seater NP? I personally didn’t realise they came in 5 seaters. Or do you mean 5 seaters in the 4th Gen? I have a 5 seat GLX5, it’s ex cop and it’s 5 seat by virtue of the fact that the last row (6th and 7th bench seat) was just never installed. So the “back” row in my GLX5 is just the same as the middle row in the 7 seaters. I’m 99% sure my back row split folds, one outside seat folds and can tumble forward on its own, the other outside seat plus the middle “seat” / armrest does the same together. Hope this helps but sorry if not.

Edit: By “5 seater” do you mean the shorties / SWB? If so, can’t help you there sorry.
        Hey hey Heavy...I am referring to the Pajero Sport. The PS GLX and GLS are available in 5 or 7 seats. The Pajero (NX) is only 7 seats.
        We are looking at retiring our NP and getting a Pajero Sport GLS 5 seater.

Josooowa

Comment

• Josooowa
          • Dec 2009
          • Adelaide, Australia

Originally posted by Cory View Post
          I have a 5 seat GLS, and it is similar to what your NP shows - slightly different dimensions - PS narrower but longer. With the second row folded the floor is fairly flat. Seat splits 60/40 or thereabouts with the larger part on the left - either side can be folded individually. Your NP looks like the larger part is on the right - so your dog might enjoy sitting on a different side. Best bet though would be find a dealer with a 5 seater and see if it suits you.
          Thanks Cory....I have found a second hand one and will go and view it Saturday.
          Thanks for the info.....that is what I thought.
          Josh

Josooowa

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
            Valued Member
            • May 2017
            • Sydney

Ugh sorry mate, I’m an idiot. I always miss the folder that threads are in!!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X