View Single Post
Old 30-07-18

Default Sold: 2016 NX Pajero GLS in SYDNEY area

Dear members

I am selling my 2016 NX Pajero, it is one of the last non-DPF model, she had plenty of fruits on, but not enough, so am seeking the right one to fulfil its faith.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mitsubishi-Pajero-2016/SSE-AD-5504567/?Cr=0

I have put a link from CARSALES for her, like what I mentioned on my Ad, I have never towed and just brought her to blue mountain and been to Anna Bay couple times. that is it, originally was thinking to build her up and take it to Simpson and Cape, but looks like I have to pick this dream up after my NO.3 kid. So, instead of leaving Paj as a babysitter car, darkening its capability, I decided to let her go.

Price is negotiable, but will not negotiate the price unless you come and inspect it.

I am in Sydney area, If you are from Sydney area as well, I am okay for you to come anytime after 4pm everyday if you want to have an inspection, otherwise may have to do that on the weekend.

please contact me via the below ways. Sometimes I might not be able to pick up the phone on time, mostly likely will be doing babysitting but leave a message to me I will return to your call asap.

Phone 0452551899
Email qiqibaba2010@hotmail.com

I think that's about it, thank you for reading guys.

Safari snorkel, Nudge bar, Narva driving lights, SPVi unit, TP XP 3'' exhaust, P200 catch can, KN filter, OME 2'' lift, Rola roof racks, 2*2.5 awning,UNIDEN UFH9000, BOOS BASH PLATE 3 set,17'' factory Alloy, wrapped with OPATII,

Enjoy driving Enjoy touring Enjoy your life...