• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4PAWZ
    • Nov 2011
    • Australia

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
    Well I thought an immature post deserved a immature reply!
    Your comment was ....... even to the point some posts have been censored to keep advertisers happy.
    Show me the posts ! Only one I know of and that was regarding the Lock up kits on Ebay as we have an advertiser who sells them.
    Dave
    You've answered your own question - that is the post I refer to.

I choose not to discuss anything with you further - as I do not wish to bring myself down to your level.

Comment

• Pete
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2010
      • Mornington Peninsula, Vic

To the OP, the reason the links are broken is because the forum is misconfigured. In the forum config some one has put IPs in some of the fields that create URLs for stuff like links in emails about PMs where they should've put FQDNs. It will be a painful mistake. One day the hosting provider will change that IP and lots of stuff will stop working, and, you wont be able to fix it. Change it now to reduce the inevitable pain. Happy to help if you need me.

EDIT: i decide to edit this post because i think the way in which i asked my questions came across as negative, which wasn't my intention. I dont care enough about the answers to re write them in a more positive way
      Last edited by Pete; 15-05-12, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by 4PAWZ View Post
        You've answered your own question - that is the post I refer to.

I choose not to discuss anything with you further - as I do not wish to bring myself down to your level.
        Well if that's your biggest gripe against the forum I can surely live with that.
        As for bringing yourself down to my level I would rather you not as it is pretty crowded down here as it is
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Gus
          Administrator
          • Mar 2008
          • Traralgon. Vic

PM sent Pete..

Gus.
          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE