• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisfarru
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Central Coast NSW

Holy Hell Hike-It

So I followed this online hysteria about the Hike-IT throttle controller and it was on special for $160 so I bit the bullet. 5 min install and you can choose on the fly from various modes - OFF, cruise, Sports, Auto, Overtake, Towing etc. It can also function as a theft device.

All I can say is WOW, it transformed the Pajero's throttle response completely. In Sports mode, I have to switch off traction control coming out of corners. I now leave it in sports mode - 9 all the time and boy I'm happy.
    NS 3.2 - Roo Bar, Warn Winch, UHF, Bilstein/Lovells, Engine/tranny watchdog, HikeIT, LED headlights, EGR delete, DPF delete, Catch Can
  • Jasonmc73
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2019
    • Brisbane

I've heard those controllers hike it/ feed fuel well

I just brought a Pajero & i like the low revs

When i wanna Hike it i'll take the wives Mazda 3 Astina 2.5 litre for drive round the block, floor that & it hikes it enough for me.
    Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• Seigried
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2016
      • brisbane

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post

I just brought a Pajero & i like the low revs [emoji38]9[1]:

When i wanna Hike it i'll take the wives Mazda 3 Astina 2.5 litre for drive round the block, floor that & it hikes it enough for me.
      Lol when i want to hike it i take the auto nw and leave the manual ns at home! Mind you ive been eyeing of the saas pedal controler for the ns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• chrisfarru
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2010
        • Central Coast NSW

Originally posted by Jasonmc73 View Post

I just brought a Pajero & i like the low revs

Jason, I have a suzuki Swift as my daily and it's a pocket rocket. The Pajero is quicker than the swift now. I'm telling you, it's a different beast totally.
        NS 3.2 - Roo Bar, Warn Winch, UHF, Bilstein/Lovells, Engine/tranny watchdog, HikeIT, LED headlights, EGR delete, DPF delete, Catch Can

Comment

• Jasonmc73
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2019
          • Brisbane

Originally posted by chrisfarru View Post
          Jason, I have a suzuki Swift as my daily and it's a pocket rocket. The Pajero is quicker than the swift now. I'm telling you, it's a different beast totally.
          Thanks for posting

She's just reminding you of her Dakar rally pedigree
          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X