• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wogboy59
    • Sep 2010
    • Toowoomba

Drivers Seat Stuck

Hi All,
    The powered drivers seat in my NL Exceed wont go forward. Every other position works. Can someone help. Thanks.
    1999 Exceed, Rancho 5000 shocks, Tough Dog Springs, Hella 4000 HID Lights, Dual Battery, GME UHF, Maxxis 771 A/T, Side Awning, Waeco CF50 with slide.
  • goldnugget
    • Jan 2011
    • Qld

Apart from the obvious being that something may be lodged in to make it stick, i'd be looking at a faulty control switch.

Comment

• liam
      • Feb 2008
      • chadstone

Originally posted by goldnugget View Post
      Apart from the obvious being that something may be lodged in to make it stick, i'd be looking at a faulty control switch.
      or you could be looking at the motor under the seat that makes it go forward or backwards could be had it , or if you can hear it going then some thing is making it stuck , or it is the switch it self
      cheers liam

Comment

• arrow
        Valued Member
        • Nov 2007

For what it's worth, I had my drivers seat stick in the rearmost position. Turned out to be a piece of note paper that had fallen down and wedged itself between the threaded drive and under the micro-switch. This caused the switch to be activated in the same manner as it would when the seat reached the end of its travel thus cutting off power to the motor.

Was quite amazed at such a simple cause ............. and am still wondering what it might have cost to send it off to the local Mitsi dealer to look at.

Comment

• Sucksjuice
          • Mar 2014
          • Sydney

Drivers seat NS

Anyone know how to remove the switch panel on the drivers seat, the seat moves in every direction except forward need to look behind that panel

Comment

• arrow
            Valued Member
            • Nov 2007

Had a similar problem. Turned out to be a small sheet of paper that had fallen under the seat and interfered with the limit switch making the seat think it was in the forward position. Removed the bit of paper and bingo, seat working again.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X