View Single Post
Old 17-03-15
Valued Member

When I first saw this thread I had a think and decided there werent too many things that I disliked about my NP Exceed Ive had it from new and Im very appreciative, ha ha - particularly when thinking back on some of my earlier cars.

After reading some of the replies, there are a couple of things that are probably annoying ...

1. Yes, as Sally said the rear door not opening wide when the trailer is hooked up that is a pain.

2. And I think it was Gus who said the plastic bash plates they were a joke really Mitsubishi !!

3. The way the intercooler for the 4M41 motor hangs down like dogs testicles at the front Ive holed one and it cost over $1,000 to get a new one fitted. I just wish the mod for the one above the motor had been available when it happened I would have gone that way.

4. My only other gripe is the stupid and annoying fault that raises its ugly head from time to time when the orange diff light starts flashing. Mitsubishi should have made this system more bullet-proof.

I dont worry too much about rattles and squeaks most cars develop them at some time and Im probably going a bit deaf anyway.

Overall, I love this Pajero. It is by far the best vehicle Ive ever had and Id be very hesitant about trading it in for a new one even if I did have the $70K or whatever it costs.

Cheers

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.