• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tronic72
    • Jun 2014
    • Kilsyth

shout out to "Boos Bashplates"

Just got new cooler, sump and transmission plates from Boos for my NT Pajero.

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the product and Service I got from Boos Bashplates here in Melbourne. This guy makes a really great product at a great price and is friendly and helpful.

If you're in the market for some under carriage protection I'd highly recommend them. https://www.boosbashplates.com.au

Cheers, Mark (Melbourne AU)

PS. Ive not received anything for this post just want to support Aussie companies making good product and providing good service.
  • redbruce
    Administrator
    • Sep 2019
    • Melbourne

Agree entirely.

Michael provided great advice, service and price.

Also appreciated the free ftting!

Highly recommend Boo's.
    PCOV Member 1954
    MY15 NX Exceed, Auto Mate PRO, Paddle shift, Vlads TC mod, EVC U9, Unicorn Power upgraded intercooler, Ultimate Diesel tune, Fuel manager 2 micron post filter, Redarc BCDC + Lithium, MM tow hitch, Teshonka brake controller, Provent catch can, GME 3350 UHF, RHS Offroad bash set, Falken Wildpeak AT3W LT265/70R17, TPMS, Dobinson IMS/Kings HHD/EHD 40mm lift, Rhino bars, Drifta 270 awning, spare tyre lift, Ultraguage MX 1.4, Ultravision 205 4.5K lightbar, auxiliary PWR 23 row transmission cooler and radiator bypass, upgraded bar/plate intercooler, KAON barrier and shelf, XTM kitchen and drawer, ARB Smartbar. Stockman Extreme pod trailer with Drifta Stockton RTT.

Comment

• Ian H
      Valued Member
      • May 2015
      • Melbourne

Me too. He sorted mine out when the service guy didn't put them back on properly and I lost a bolt on some rough tracks on Dirk Hartog Island in WA.

He's a good guy to deal with and cares about the product.
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Payero
        • Dec 2019
        • Melbourne

I had a set put on today by Michael.

As others have said, fantastic service, great product and really happy to support a local business.

It’s piece of mind for the price. The cost of recovery, let alone repair for an underbody repair is multiple times the cost of a set of plates. Cheap insurance.
        --
        2017 NX GLX - Ex Police
        Safari Snorkel, ARB Bar, Warn winch, Stedi Type X Pro driving lights, Falken Wildpeak at3w 265/70R17, Hayman Reece Towbar, Boos bash plates, GME UHF, EFS/kings 40mm lift, Wedgetail roof rack, Ironman awning, iDrive throttle controller, Bushskinz rock sliders, Department of the Interior rear drawers.

Comment

• Bennyboy
          • Sep 2010
          • Adelaide Hills

Blown away - ordered on Wednesday night, arrived in Adelaide and delivered by Saturday morning. Can't ask for better than that! Will fit in the next few days and confident all will be sweet. Thanks Boos!
          2015 NX GLX5 Pajero with a few extra bits and pieces...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X