• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drewan
    • Apr 2017
    • Adelaide

Interior Led

For those wanting to bite the bullet and replace all there globes with LEDs just did mine from Flea bay seller "uxcell" entire car minus headlights for $23 with plenty left over.And not one dud in the lot
    Over capitalized NK.I'm running out of things to add to it it died , now a SWB NJ with all the good stuff from the NK on it .
  • alfamale87
    • Aug 2016
    • Illawarra

Interior Led

Hi Drewan, excuse my ignorance what exact items did you purchase?The seller seems to have a lot of options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by alfamale87; 07-09-17, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• MSF
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2009
      • Sydney, Northern Beaches

That seems pretty expensive from ebay..

The roof lights, map lights and door puddle lights, parking lights etc shouldn't cost you more than about $1. each....
      Reverse lights are around $3-5 ea.

see post #49 of my build thread for what types etc you need..

Comment

• Drewan
        • Apr 2017
        • Adelaide

Yea that was the only draw back all the leftovers wanted red door roof map and dash so had to buy exrta packs ie only need 2 red t5 had to by a pack of 10 and 2 packs of white t5 so I've got 7 leftover pretty much the same story for the rest. An Alfa if you want a complete list of sizes there is a list on here somewhere ( I would post a link for you but I don't know how )
        Over capitalized NK.I'm running out of things to add to it it died , now a SWB NJ with all the good stuff from the NK on it .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X