X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingers
    • Jun 2009

Paintless Dent Removal

After 6 weeks of owning the Pajero I put my first dent in it. I was reversing back into the garage when I bumped a bike which was hanging from the wall (I should have listened to the wife and moved it a month ago). Any way put a fist sized dent in the rear passenger side corner panel. No paint damage but a big dent.

To say I was devastated is an understatement.

I rang around a few companies and finally chose Dynamic Dent Repairs and a guy by the name of Bluey. He came out to my house in Eltham, Victoria and spent a couple of hours manipulating the panel and got the dent out.

Looking at it now I can't tell where the dent was. So a great result.

While he was at our house I also got him to remove a small dent in my other car which was caused by a car door opening into the rear passenger side door of my car. Like the pajero I cant even tell where the dent was.

Great result and all up cost me $330 inc GST ($220 for the Pajero and $110 for the other car) certainly better than an insurance excess.
    2009 - GLS in Black and stock standard except for BFG tyres-
  • icysyrup
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • USA

Ya that sucks when you get dents. Paintless dent repair is the way to go for little ones now though. Much better than insurance like you said. Believe it or not 80% of my dents that I got on mine were driving in the city and not offroad.
    I just got mine back from the body shop a month ago getting fromt he front to rear (on the Passenger side for you all) fixed and its not dent free.
    03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X