View Single Post
Old 17-02-20
kleinh17's Avatar
kleinh17 kleinh17 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 21

Originally Posted by Two Emms View Post
The unistrut I used is the type used for road signs.The nuts are of a captive type, they twist into position and have a spring under them to hold them in place. Not sure if they are commercially available but i used to install signs and had a few laying around.
Great inspiration, thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote