• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BROOMZPAJ
    • Mar 2010
    • Geelong

FAQ/Model Differences & Technical Data thread

Hi Admins.

Thanks for all the good work that's gone into the FAQ/Model Differences & Technical data thread;

Just one thing though, shouldn't the NT release date be listed as 26/12/2008 (not 2009)?

Apologies if I've got that wrong.
    2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
    Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

The NT was released on Boxing Day 2008. It was officially introduced at the Boxing Day test match as Mitsu was sponsoring the cricket.
    Regards
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• BROOMZPAJ
      • Mar 2010
      • Geelong

Thanks Dave.

See it's corrected now so all good.

Do you know if it's mentioned anywhere when the DPF was phased-out of the NT.

I see this question gets asked a lot and it might be good to include in the Technical data?

I think it was around Aug/Sept 2009 build, but others may have a better idea?
      Just a suggestion.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Brett
      2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
      Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - T'EYES CC3 head unit with integrated front & rear cameras - Trap Mats - EGR control - Travall Pet Barrier - Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus - 2" lift via Bilstein shocks/struts & King springs.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Originally posted by BROOMZPAJ View Post
        Thanks Dave.

See it's corrected now so all good.

Do you know if it's mentioned anywhere when the DPF was phased-out of the NT.

I see this question gets asked a lot and it might be good to include in the Technical data?

I think it was around Aug/Sept 2009 build, but others may have a better idea?
        Just a suggestion.

Thanks again for all your efforts.

Brett
        Yes it was my bad with the wrong date. As for when the DPF was removed from the NT series I do have some paperwork somewhere of when.....just got to find it
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X