• Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Draw slide lock function.

Good morning all,

I have just installed a draw into my trailer bed to carry work tools. I have used a set of Duraslide heavy duty draw slides and purchased the locking version, mainly because they were out of stock in the non locking variety. Plus I thought the lock out function would be pretty handy. I already had a paddle latch ready to use whiich is way easier to open with then using the slide locks. My question is, has anyone managed to disable the 'lock in' function on their locking slides? I wish to keep the lock out ability, but disable the lock in function so I can utilise the paddle latch. I will be investigating myself, but I know that someone in here has probably already thought of this and probably has an answer!

Regards,

Matt.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

Originally posted by NTX View Post
    Good morning all,

I have just installed a draw into my trailer bed to carry work tools. I have used a set of Duraslide heavy duty draw slides and purchased the locking version, mainly because they were out of stock in the non locking variety. Plus I thought the lock out function would be pretty handy. I already had a paddle latch ready to use whiich is way easier to open with then using the slide locks. My question is, has anyone managed to disable the 'lock in' function on their locking slides? I wish to keep the lock out ability, but disable the lock in function so I can utilise the paddle latch. I will be investigating myself, but I know that someone in here has probably already thought of this and probably has an answer!

Regards,

Matt.
    I wanted the same when I built mine.

Here’s how I modified my slides;
    First, a bit of background. For approximately 10 years, I had an NL. (Photo taken in Nov '14) http://s30.postimg.cc/kb7fjdlj5/image.jpg (http://postimage.org/) Absolutely loved the NL. It was set up for outback touring (ARB bulbar, tinted windows, UHF, 20L water tank, lift, LT tires, winch, roof rack, & awning, cargo
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Ahh, you're a legend mate. Well done, that does not look too stressful to complete. Many thanks.
      2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• muryan
        • Jun 2020
        • Rohcester

Originally posted by geopaj View Post
        I wanted the same when I built mine.

Here’s how I modified my slides;
        Click herehttps://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...=47893&page=10

Looks awesome! Thanks

Comment

Matched content

Collapse