• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pathy
    • Aug 2007
    • Wondai QLD

Sunvisor Clip

Has anyone else broke their sunvisor clip, have done it twice now. The last one lasted about 16 months. Also the drivers grab handle,it has now started to crack where it is screwed on. The metal is pulling out of the plastic.

Pathy
    1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.
  • green monster
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Adelaide

yes mine too,grrrr
    also my drivers door handle (outside) has broken!! shitty
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• Pete & Mon's NS
      Valued Member
      • May 2008
      • West Lakes - Adelaide, SA

Originally posted by green monster View Post
      also my drivers door handle (outside) has broken!!
      The muscles in your right arm must be getting huge after cracking open all those tinnies....
      | Gunmetal NS Exceed DiD with Dakar leather | Factory rear Diff Lock | Alloy Nudge Bar | MMCS | Moonroof | GME TX3440 | Custom rear Storage | Stebel Compact Air Horn |
      | Ford Focus XR5 Turbo in Electric Orange |

Comment

• Pajero_Pete
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2008
        • Adelaide Hills

And the latch that holds the top centre console down has broken in mine,
        Thats a Pain as when I open the bottom one all the gear in the top one falls right back and drops all the gear in the back !!
        Need a new antenna thats not bent too ......
        Oh and now it looks like the dual battery system is not charging ,
        Not good when I have an aversion to spending money ....
        PP
        Great little Io then NL dual fuel then my first DiD NP followed by an NS DiD and now an NT RX DiD in the shed

Comment

• dolphin
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Pathy View Post
          Has anyone else broke their sunvisor clip, have done it twice now. The last one lasted about 16 months. Also the drivers grab handle,it has now started to crack where it is screwed on. The metal is pulling out of the plastic.

Pathy
          do you leave your vehicle in the sun with all windows wound up ? if so this is why the plastic is breaking prematurely. thinks like this used to happen to me with other vehicles until i decided to invest in some good slim line side weather sheilds foe all 4 windows, on hot or raining days you can still leave the windows down an inch and not worry about a hot car interior or a wet seat.
          NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Pathy
            • Aug 2007
            • Wondai QLD

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
            do you leave your vehicle in the sun with all windows wound up ? if so this is why the plastic is breaking prematurely. thinks like this used to happen to me with other vehicles until i decided to invest in some good slim line side weather sheilds foe all 4 windows, on hot or raining days you can still leave the windows down an inch and not worry about a hot car interior or a wet seat.
            Usually leave the front 2 windows down a fraction. Might have to ease up on the cans.
            Pathy
            1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X