• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Tow mount bike carrier.

Somebody on here was looking for a bike carrier that would fit their NS,NT,NW. These work fine and are heavy duty. Tried and tested on my NT.
    If you're a tradie in need of a quality trailer to house your tools, you need Tradesman Trailers! Available in AU & NZ. Order yours today!

Sorry for the late response, I can't find the original thread.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • craka
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Newcastle (Newie)

I think that may have been me NTX. Do you have the 2 bike carrier and what did it cost if I may ask? Tell you what that website needs an overhaul.
    NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by craka View Post
      I think that may have been me NTX. Do you have the 2 bike carrier and what did it cost if I may ask? Tell you what that website needs an overhaul.
      G'day Craka,

my thoughts exactly re the website, its shite! Mine is a 3 bike carrier actually. Trouble is I bought it about 6 years ago. From memory it was around the $80 mark back then. They are on ebay, so you should be able to get an idea from there.
      I reckon I could hang a motorbike of mine no problem, strong as a brick dunny! If you have a spare tow hitch, I would mount it permanently to that, as its a pain to take on and off the hitch. It needs to be very tight to stop it from swinging on the hitch with the weight of a couple of bikes.

Best of luck mate.

Matt.
      2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X