• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _jp_
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2013
    • Adelaide Hills, SA

I'm keenly following this project.

Can I make a suggestion that the switch you select for the kit is one that fits nicely in the Mitsubishi blanks?
    NW GLXR - SOLD
    --------------
    EVO 6 TME

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Sydney

I'd be in for a Lockup-mate.

Originally posted by _jp_ View Post

Can I make a suggestion that the switch you select for the kit is one that fits nicely in the Mitsubishi blanks?
      May I add to the suggestion that there be an option to wire in whatever suitable switch is required. I do not have any blanks remaining.

Also is the unit a remote unit for example like the TowPro? I'm trying to picture how the operating lights would be viewed in practice. Otherwise a suggestion to be able to remotely mount the unit with the option to mount a status led separate to the unit.
      NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• m_and_m
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2010
        • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
        I'd be in for a Lockup-mate.

May I add to the suggestion that there be an option to wire in whatever suitable switch is required. I do not have any blanks remaining.

Also is the unit a remote unit for example like the TowPro? I'm trying to picture how the operating lights would be viewed in practice. Otherwise a suggestion to be able to remotely mount the unit with the option to mount a status led separate to the unit.
        The switch will be separate to the control unit. And I expect I may provide a couple of diferent options to mount the switch. Currently I have a small (like 8mm) round momentary button with an LED at the centre.
        2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
        2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
        Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2013
          • Sydney

Sounds ideal.
          NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• letsgoplaces
            • Jul 2014
            • Adelaide

The Lite for me please

Comment

• TC.Barky
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2011
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by _jp_ View Post

+1
              MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
              Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

I would be very interested if available for a Challenger PC. Good luck with it.

Comment

• m_and_m
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
                  Definitely interested depending on price. Do you have any rough idea of cost or expected sort of time frame for price and availability?
                  Timeframe is 3 months (December). The prototype is working, but I still want to test and refine the lockup algorithm.
                  I want to test under all load conditions (e.g. with caravan), steep up and down hills, in 4LLc, and with various car configurations (e.g. re-tuned engine, larger wheels, stock, with valve body upgrade, etc etc). I want to to ensure it is robust and working correctly before releasing.
                  2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                  Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• old Jack
                    Regular
                    • Jun 2011
                    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                    Timeframe is 3 months (December). The prototype is working, but I still want to test and refine the lockup algorithm.
                    I want to test under all load conditions (e.g. with caravan), steep up and down hills, in 4LLc, and with various car configurations (e.g. re-tuned engine, larger wheels, stock, with valve body upgrade, etc etc). I want to to ensure it is robust and working correctly before releasing.
                    Challenger, Triton, pre NT Pajero with Jatco Auto, by Easter 2018???????

OJ.
                    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
                    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• m_and_m
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2010

All part of the product roadmap.
                      Jatco in NP,NM is a while off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dicko1
                        Valued Member
                        • Dec 2014
                        • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post

Excellent thinking. Most will want the product for towing. Looking forward to this as I now spend half my time towing. Shouldn't whinge as it means I,m off camping.
                        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• m_and_m
                          Valued Member
                          • Mar 2010

Lockup-mate switch poll

Ok guys,
                          I've given you the opportunity to help shape the kit.

So, here's the first poll for those who want to use a spare Mitsubishi standard switch slot.

I'm organising a custom lockup switch, and I'd like your thoughts on the graphic for the switch.

Dual colour.
                          The switch backlight is a dim red at night (when lockup-mate is off)

When lockup-mate is on it's a dim white light, and brighter when the lockup is activated.

See the attached files and give me your thoughts on which number (if any) you like.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ticky
                            Valued Member
                            • Jan 2015
                            • Adelaide

I quite like No 4.
                            2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• Dicko1
                              Valued Member
                              • Dec 2014
                              • Cairns, FNQ

no. 4
                              Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• Drjohn11
                                • Sep 2011
                                • Melbourne

No. 4 also
                                NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge 110AH Lithium Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate Kimberley Kamper
                                NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X