• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gunsrunner
    • May 2008
    • Perth

Originally posted by HigherPlane View Post
    Hey Gunsrunner

How did that battery tray work out for you? Does it seem pretty sturdy? What size battery did you end up putting in it? Did you have to add any holes to bolt it on?

Cheers

Yes, very happy. Have done 15000 km now, 50% gravel/corrugated no problems. There was a bolt that didn't line up needed a shim, but no matter. No extra holes needed.
    Fitted the Century N70T http://centurybatteries.com.au/resou...r/product/n70t
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gunsrunner; 08-07-15, 09:25 PM.
    MY14 VRX 3.2D Auto|OL Premium post bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Int/Sump | Rhino platform 42102B | 2.5x2.1 Oztrail | HD Parkside Hitch | Grande 17x8 | 697 A/T 265/65R17LT | Flexitank 140L | Primus 92L DZone | Rhino Luggage bag | Maxtrax | 10.1" tablet | Redarc SBI12, BCDC1240LV, TowPro | Century N70T | Fullriver DC105-12 | 120w Light bar | 7"HID 100w | CAT3 ERP | ARB CKMA12 | Alpine MRVT1000, MRVF540 | MBQuart DSC216 x 2 | Alpine SWR-1221 x2 | Enough cable, switches to run a city

Comment

• Sooby
      • Jan 2015
      • Canberra

Opposite Lock dual battery tray - MIA?

Hello all

Just a note to say that I contacted my local Opposite Lock store in Queanbeyan about a dual battery tray for a NW.

The response was that they don't sell a NW specific tray.

Cheers

Comment

• Onslow
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2007
        • Perth, Western Australia

Sooby, there are a number of different trays available for the NW, do a search of this forum. ARB, Outback Accessories, Piranha brands all come to mind immediately! I'd go elsewhere to buy if that was as far as OL could help you! My advice would be to buy and install the tray yourself - it's a very easy bolt on accessory. Then have someone install the dual battery set-up if you're not comfortable installing the electrics yourself.
        NOW SOLD: NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.

Comment

• Sooby
          • Jan 2015
          • Canberra

Originally posted by Onslow View Post
          Sooby, there are a number of different trays available for the NW, do a search of this forum. ARB, Outback Accessories, Piranha brands all come to mind immediately! I'd go elsewhere to buy if that was as far as OL could help you! My advice would be to buy and install the tray yourself - it's a very easy bolt on accessory. Then have someone install the dual battery set-up if you're not comfortable installing the electrics yourself.
          Thanks Onslow

Yep, research is well underway. I don't want to drill any holes in my shiny new car.

TJM seems to be well worth a look.

Cheers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X