• Jul 2008

wiring diagram

dose any boady know where i can get a wiring diagram for a nm pajero
  • Team SPJC
    • Sep 2009
    • Chinchilla, Qld

Hi there, try this website it has all sorts of pajero manuals and stuff
    Cheers

Pajero NM 2002 Petrol 3.5 Lt V6, GE 6 inch Driving Lights, Oricom uhf50, GME AE409L 6 & 9 db Antenna, Binnatone Sat Nav, ECB Nudge Bar, Midford Cargo Barrier, Integra Sidesteps, Heavey Duty Maxitrac Shocks & Springs, Tera Trac 265/70 R16, MM Headlight protectors, E-Bay Snorkel, Emergency Hammer, Twin Screen DVD Player To shut the kids up on long trips.
    angels 16 Sports Rims, Full Set Of Nasty Nodders Dash Figurines and a Dashboard sprung Jesus for those tougher treks. Jayco 1989 16ft pop top.

Comment

• gaz1
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Blue Mountains NSW

I'm not sure that such a thing exists, or is readily accessible - the Pajero NM uses a 'Smart Wiring System (SWS)' to control many of the electrical functions through a series of ECUs.

Most of the stuff in the workshop manual consists of page after page of how to read error codes thrown by the ECUs in response to problems in the electrical system. There are some basic diagrams showing links between various units, but not what I'd call a wiring diagram.
      Gaz
      2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• hinsch
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2010
        • Perth

Wiring diagrahm

which circuit are you after
        NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

Comment

• phillip
          • Jul 2008

Having problems with the air con the thermostat is calling for cooling but the clutch on the compressor does not pull in and the car warms up. Other times it operates ok no problems. Have swaped over the relays for condenser fan and compressor same fault happens. When the a/c starts the engine use to increase in revs does not do that now. Any thoughts.
          Phillip

Comment

• Simone
            • May 2011
            • Adelaide

Hi Phillip, Luke here, Mitsubishi Motors Community Manager. I've sent you a private message requesting some details so we can look your vehicle up in the system to get the correct diagram.

Cheers

Luke
            Mitsubishi Motors Community Manager
            I'm the Community Manager for Mitsubishi Motors Australia - the one who posts on Facebook, YouTube, blogs and forums!

Join our Facebook community: www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsAustralia
            Check us out on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MitsubishiMotorsAu
            Or visit our official website: www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au

Comment

• ckm
              • Apr 2011
              • California

You can find the diagnostics for the auto AC circuit in this manual -

(note, from the russian site) Page 29 is the one you want...

It's pretty involved

The non-auto one is this one:

Honestly, though, doesn't sound like wiring. I would check the AC charge, sounds like it's low. Typically there are high and low pressure switches which will keep the AC clutch engaged only when it's not under/over pressure. I would guess that your AC is low and it's cutting out. It won't happen all the time as pressure is temperature dependent, so you're probably borderline low. According to p29, it's a "dual pressure switch" with brown and yellow violet wires coming out in a plug.

I don't know if you have them in Australia, but the quick fix/check is is to buy a recharge can of refrigerant with dye and fill it. Then get a UV light (a blacklight) and check for glowing leaks....

Chris.
              Last edited by ckm; 21-06-11, 01:50 PM. Reason: Added switch info + don't need to sigs

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X