• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Interesting viewing.

With some lovely Celtic back ground music. Some add ons I have not seen before like the air pre cleaner with the snorkel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gaYS...4BAFB0370249DC
    Last edited by NTX; 29-10-11, 12:32 PM.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.
  • NTX
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Ok, now that I have done some research, I see that pre filter is a Donaldson unit and I think I have seen it mentioned here before. I never realised that it was mechanical, pretty smart!

Matt.
    2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• onallfour
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2010
      • Camden, Sydney

good video. it may help those who are wanting to install suspension upgrades to the pajero also. Good to see some familiar names like bushman and safari there also. Wonder what size tyres they went with on BFG?
      Cool Silver 09 VRX, tinted glass all around, 2 inch HD lovells, bilsteins, poly airbags, Airtek snorkel, dual battery, ARB deluxe winch bar, Lightforce 240's, Warn winch, Bushskinz full bash plates, UHF, scangauge, Bogaard turbo timer, towbar, 65 ltr brown davis fuel tank, on board ARB compressor + outlets, 50A anderson on towbar, rear diff lock-traction control modification, diff breathers, in-dash battery voltmeters, EGR blank, hacked navman, Cooper AT3's, Stebel horns.

Comment

• Patagonia
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2009
        • Santiago, Chile!!!!!

Nice!...love to have all that in mine.

Only one comment, thats celtic music...nothing to do with Chile
        2000 SWB NL 3.5 SOHC V6 AT.
        Adjustable suspension, Rear Locker, Suspension Seats, Cruise Control, 8500 Lbs winch, all factory fitted.
        31x10.5R15 Pirelli ATR?s and forever thinking on the lift.
        2009 SWB NS 3.2 DOHC DID AT 265/70/17 BFG AT/KO, OME SD Springs +4 Rear locker, 8.500 Lbs Winch...new toy!!!

Comment

• NTX
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2010
          • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by Patagonia View Post
          Nice!...love to have all that in mine.

Only one comment, thats celtic music...nothing to do with Chile
          Woops! Sorry, I can't argue with you can I

Just listening watching/listening to that again...what was I thinking? My Irish friends would be disgusted with me!

Fixed it Patagonia, thanks for the heads up on that.

Matt.
          Last edited by NTX; 29-10-11, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X