• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoonman
    • Nov 2015
    • Canberra

Thanks To The Forum

As regular readers will know, I'm heading overseas for a while and said goodbye to my Challenger last weekend.

I just wanted to thank the regular contributors to the Challenger forum (in fact the whole forum in general) for greatly increasing my knowledge of everything to do with these vehicles and 4wding generally. All my younger years were spent on lowered, worked Commodores so although I had some mechanical knowledge I knew nothing about diesels, lifting suspension, the importance of tyres etc etc.

I took away and implemented a lot of what I read on here which no doubt saved me a lot of money rather than paying someone else. I also received some extra help in the form of private messages from members who didn't have to help me but did so simply because they're good people.

I intend to continue lurking on the forum and providing my experience of Challenger ownership where relevant.
    SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Stay safe and enjoy OS. You had your Challenger nicely kitted out so hopefully it has gone to a good home where it will be used for what is was setup for. Who knows they might even join the forum.

All the best,

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Hatto
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2013
      • Mandurah WA

Hooroo!
      Cheers, Hatto

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
      ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear ally drawers with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, Kings awning 2.5 x 2.5m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, 70L water tank & 12v pump, 120w solar, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Comment

• wfc100
        • Mar 2013
        • Perth

Wfc100

Yes I second Spoonman's comments. Unfortunately I have to sell my Challenger just after I have fitted the Pedders bump stops recommended by Jack which got a minor workout on the Kennedy Ranges with excellent results and which finally completed the upgrades to my PB. Such is life.

I have some spares and things. If you are in Perth pm me and I will let you know what I have.

Regards to all.
        Pajero NX GLX Auto 2019, rear Boos bumper protector. Dual yellow top battery.

Comment

• wfc100
          • Mar 2013
          • Perth

Originally posted by wfc100 View Post
          Yes I second Spoonman's comments. Unfortunately I have to sell my Challenger just after I have fitted the Pedders bump stops recommended by Jack which got a minor workout on the Kennedy Ranges with excellent results and which finally completed the upgrades to my PB. Such is life.

I have some spares and things. If you are in Perth pm me and I will let you know what I have.

Regards to all.
          Two third row seats available as well as solarscreens for rear windows. In Perth free to a forum member. PM me.
          Pajero NX GLX Auto 2019, rear Boos bumper protector. Dual yellow top battery.

Comment

• BMChallenger
            • Jun 2012
            • Sunshine Coast, QLD

Originally posted by wfc100 View Post
            Two third row seats available as well as solarscreens for rear windows. In Perth free to a forum member. PM me.

Bugger why can't you be on the east coast
            2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X