• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gopher
    • Oct 2012
    • Aberfoyle Park

Cargo Barrier gen 4

Hi guys does anyone know the dimensions of the roof bracket for a cargo barrier. Found pics on here which is great cant make one without knowing how big they are lol. kits no longer available anywhere checked with MM and several milford dealers. Cant find a wreckers in SA with any as yet. Any help would be great. Thanks Graham
  • gopher
    • Oct 2012
    • Aberfoyle Park

Update
    no couldnt find any brackets or dimensions.
    one place wanted about $400 to fit.
    Followed i think (snowys post on here) and made 2 brackets to fit under rear grab rails.
    Got some flat steel bar to make lower arms to reach baby seat bolt holes.
    There was a bit of twisting etc to get in a good position but works ok very sturdy.
    Thanks
    Gopher
    NT Auto2010

Comment

• koshari
      • Oct 2018
      • gippsland

Thanks gopher, found snowmans post,

same deal here, made brackets out of 3mm ally Plate, and as snowy said 5/16 x3/4UNC coarse bolts for the child restraint fixing point and the M5 fine metric for the grip handles. i was just a bit concerned about the viability before puling the trigger on buying the barrier.
      Last edited by koshari; 28-12-18, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Doowrag
        • Jun 2008
        • Gympie Qld

Sorry i didnt see your post earlier. i removed the cargo barrier when i bought mine and still have the plugs in the holes
        2011 NT GLX - Hankooks, 2in Kings/Oztec, SmartBra, XTM Spotties, Warn XD9000, UHF, AutoMate, Ultraguage, Flat Rack, Awning, RedArc Dual Battery System... LOOKING TO BUY FACTORY SIDE STEPS...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X