• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peter92
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2009
    • maryborough queensland

tjm mega store bundaberg, whos used it

hi all, thinking of taking my nl to them to get my wheel alignment all set properly as they do everything to do with suspensions and off road stuff
    question is, has any body been there and had work done and were you happy with the out come of your 4x4
    please let me know
    regards peter
    used to be nl 1999 auto,3.5lt petrol.
    now 1994 80 series cruiser diesel wagon
    bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
    SKYPE NAME possum.58
  • peter92
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2009
    • maryborough queensland

dont worry about tjm they dont do alignments any more
    regards peter
    bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
    SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• mynance
      • Jul 2009
      • Hervey Bay Qld

Pretty sure the TJM store in Woongara Street do wheel alignments. They used to be called McLeods and were the best place to get a wheel alignment in Bundy when I was living there in the 80's and 90's.
      Give them a call and ask fro Grant.

Myles
      MY 13 NW DiD VRX, Ultimate Suspensions HD all round with Coil Rite Airbags
      Seachange 595 Elite Off Road Caravan

Comment

• peter92
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2009
        • maryborough queensland

hi myles, i rang this morning and they dont do it any more, machine broke and too dear to fix it he said so now all the 4x4s and car go to tyre places in bundy
        regards peter
        SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• mynance
          • Jul 2009
          • Hervey Bay Qld

Your correct just called my son he had his done at Beurepairs, I think Waltons do a fair job as well in Bundy.
          Who does the best job in M'boro? I want to get lovells and lovells legends shockies from bushskins and get them fitted locally.

My airbags from Trucksprings Michagan arrived this morning $135 delivered to the door 12 days from US to M'boro. Better than $320 dollars in OZ.

Myles

Comment

• peter92
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2009
            • maryborough queensland

nobody, thats why i took mine to nambour, check my post about light steering
            regards peter
            ps it was waltons that did mine and they are bloody useless, took the shims out of mine and just cost me 110 to get fixed, i don reco them to any one
            SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• mynance
              • Jul 2009
              • Hervey Bay Qld

Looks like I will have a trip to Nambour then!

myles

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X