• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    Who ya gunna call....
    • Dec 2010
    • Hervey Bay

Normal garden hose to get the mud off underneath. 15 mins tops.

Both NP and NS saw salt. Pressure washers not good for seals.

How many rusty gen 3 or 4's have you seen?
    .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
    NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• Backpaje
      • Oct 2014
      • Blackburn Vic

Originally posted by ausGeoff View Post
      Mate
      Where can you buy the truck wash?
      2007 VRX DID Auto Champagne; MM Bull bar; 100w HID Spotties; SPV Mod; Cooper ST Maxx 265/65/18's; Prodigy P2 controller; full roof racks; diff and trans breathers. B&L S/D lift kit; polyairs; internal LED's; Bushskinz X4 bash plates; dual battery kit; waeco cfx 40; Auto valve kit upgrade
      Lots to come in time ;

Comment

• ausGeoff
        • Nov 2015
        • Australia

Originally posted by Backpaje View Post
        Mate
        Where can you buy the truck wash?
        Pedder Sales – Melbourne
        (Contact: Terry Pedderson)
        P O Box 499,
        BRENTWOOD SQUARE (Blackburn North) 3133

Phone: +61 412 548 408
        Mobile: +61 412 548 408
        2006 Falcon XR8 BOSS 260 ute.
        1999 NL Pajero GLS, LWB, 3.5 V6, auto, stock std.
        [SOLD]

Comment

• Natator
          • Jan 2011
          • Brisbane

I'll second this, it's fantastic.

They also make a huge spray on wheels you roll under it like a trolley jack, but I didn't think it looked like it would do as good a job. It would have the advantage though of being able to leave it there spraying.

Originally posted by Katana Chatty View Post
          I just bought a flexi spray head for my Karcher pressure cleaner ($44 from Bunnings) and it's great. The head swivels 180+ degrees up and down and 360 degrees round and round, so can be fixed in pretty much any position you want.

Great for aiming upwards and moving it back and forward under the car, angle it as needed to clean in and behind the wheel wells and wheels and it got right up under all the lips and everything.

Now all I have to do is deal with the mud left on the driveway...
          As for the mud on the driveway, I seem to be moving most of Thargomindah back to my house, one car full of mud at a time. It's a very red mud.

I've found the trick is to wash it off my drive, into the gutter .... Then make sure I flush it at least past the drive next door to me. That way, when the sides of the entire street are caked in red dirt it looks like it originated a couple of doors down from me
          2007 NS DiD GLX, Auto. ECB Bullbar, GME TX3440 UHF, Parrot Handsfree, Spotties, Sliders, Rear Storage System, Bash Plates, Dual Battery, Roof Stuff.

RIP: Lost in 2011 QLD floods - 1995 NK GLX 2.8D, 5-speed Manual. ARB Bullbar, Spotties, Cargo Barrier, Tow Bar, Turbo Timer.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X