Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

How do I remove this trim to fit seatbelt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BellthorpePajDriver
    • Aug 2015
    • Bellthorpe

How do I remove this trim to fit seatbelt?

The dog chewed the middle row seat belt immediately behind the driver. I managed to pick up one from a wrecker for $95, but I need to remove the trim panel in this pic to access the mounting:

As usual, all fixing points are hidden. Anyone have any tips?
  • Axis
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2011
    • Highett Vic

The tow bar instructions show this for the wiring. I have them in an album here:

07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

• BellthorpePajDriver
      • Aug 2015
      • Bellthorpe

Champion! I think page 5 shows it - I just need to focus my squinty old eyes.

Comment

• Axis
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2011
        • Highett Vic

Not too clear!!! I need to remove the trim too this weekend!
        07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

• green troll
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2015
          • Adelaide

I can't remember if the bottom trim needs to come off before the top one. Pretty sure it doesn't. From memory I just pipit off. All pop clips. The only thing that had screws has the bottom section. Just find a good corner and work your way around carefully. Once you start you will get a feel for where the next clip is.

Comment

• Fritterbug
            Valued Member
            • May 2013
            • Brisbane

Originally posted by green troll View Post
            I can't remember if the bottom trim needs to come off before the top one. Pretty sure it doesn't. From memory I just pipit off. All pop clips. The only thing that had screws has the bottom section. Just find a good corner and work your way around carefully. Once you start you will get a feel for where the next clip is.
            The top trim has to come off before the bottom one.

I found it was harder to refit than remove

From memory there are one or two bolts through the cargo blind holder
            MY14 Pajero VRX

Comment

• Axis
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2011
              • Highett Vic

Just found a good copy of the instructions - much better. Let me know if you want them emailed and what pages.

Comment

• BellthorpePajDriver
                • Aug 2015
                • Bellthorpe

Thanks to all, job now done, took an hour. That diagram was the bomb.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X