Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Tailshaft yokes - Aus Model and Import - Same or different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nitram977
    • Mar 2008
    • Wollongong.NSW

Tailshaft yokes - Aus Model and Import - Same or different?

Hi again,

Can anyone confirm whether the bolt pattern on a diff pinon yoke is different between MMAL Australian supplied and MMC imported models for diesels?

Thank you in advance.

Scott
  • tuffpajNT
    • Dec 2014
    • Darwin

can you provide more information? Petrol Diesel? auto vs manuals?

The 2.6ltr petrol manual KM145 gear box from my NE uses a smaller reverse slip yoke compared to the NF with the same engine.

I have swapped my km145 gearbox to the better more stronger v5m21 from gen2 NH i think and had to shorten the original tail shaft 15mm and use the yoke from a 2nd gen pajero as it more spines and large diameter yoke

Comment

• nitram977
      • Mar 2008
      • Wollongong.NSW

2.5 L import diff to Aus complied 2.5l diesel tailshaft.

Comment

• tuffpajNT
        • Dec 2014
        • Darwin

AH sorry i didnt read it properly cause was sneaking a read whilst working. i have a JDM Pajero diesel and can measure the tailshaft york bolt pattern this weekend

Comment

• wazza87
          • Apr 2015
          • Gold Coast

Try megazip.net mate, use your vin to get genuine part numbers.
          -jero- 1990 SWB NG TDi import, 33'' BFG KM2 muddies on 15x8 'sunnies', steel winch bar, custom rock sliders, Steel roof rack, Domin8r 12,000lb winch, 2.5" straight through exhaust, Allisport TM intercooler, Boost Tee, EGR delete, 22' LED bar, GME UHF + GME antenna, high gain fm/am antenna, duel batteries, 2in lift - Lovells springs and Gabriel shocks/struts + tough dog torsion bars, snorkel, catch can, diff breathers, VDO boost, oil pressure & EGT gauges, fusion speakers, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X