• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

LED lighting!

The new 4x4 Equip Duo 50 12V Yellow or White LED Strip Light sets a new standard in versatility from an LED light source. For general use the white LED's provide excellent light output. When the insect activity becomes unpleasant a quick flick of the switch provides a yellow LED light output. The yellow light is quite suitable for general duties and cooking and doesn't attract so many insects.

The Duo 50 is only 1cm wide and 50cm long allowing it to be fitted into very thin, unobtrusive locations in camper trailers, caravans, tents, vehicles, boats, yachts and horse floats. It is a perfect light for fitment to cargo barriers and rear drawer systems in 4WD's.

Here is the proof!

Or view our great range on PDF.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • JoshF
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Brisbane

and even better when you attach magnets to the back so you can throw them up on the side of the vehicle
    NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
    Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Originally posted by JoshF View Post
      and even better when you attach magnets to the back so you can throw them up on the side of the vehicle
      Dead right Josh
      Go out and see the guys at Caulfeild this weekend and catch a bargain.
      I know he has some great specials going.
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• markpeh
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2010
        • Lake Clarendon QLD

You sure it the yellow light? And not that bugs are just attracted to prado's?
        NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

• Pickle
          Administrator
          • Jun 2007
          • All over Oz

Originally posted by markpeh View Post
          You sure it the yellow light? And not that bugs are just attracted to prado's?
          Would I lie to you guys
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• sandgroper05
            • Apr 2009
            • Townsville

I've been looking at camp lighting and couldn't decide between white or yellow light. This product made my decision easy so just ordered the duo90. Where's the best place to get the magnets - would somewhere like bunnings have them? How else would people attach them to the side of the car/awning?
            Pajero 05 NP DiD, Lovell HD Springs and Bilstein Shocks, ARB Bull Bar, ARB air compressor, Scorpion ATRs, roof rack, CTEK Dual Bty System, Black Widow Draws, Fox Wing Awning, Bushskinz sliders and guards, Tigerz 12000lb winch, Dropslide and Uniden UHF.

Comment

• Paj People 2009
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi Guys,

Looks great Dave....but why is it on the back of a Prado on our Pajero Forum?? !!

Would look better hanging off the Paj!

Cheers,
              Sally

PS Will have the Black Widow drawers and custom made 70 litre water tank installed next week. Pics to follow soon!!...
              SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• LeslieAxley
                • Sep 2012
                • U.S.

It's great that LED lighht bars can be mounted upside down or at any angle. I liked the spot under the top of the bullbar for protection too. They are also extremely robust (vibration proof) and can be submerged in water, not that we'd want the Paj in water that deep!

Last edited by LeslieAxley; 08-09-12, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• JoshF
                  Valued Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • Brisbane

Originally posted by sandgroper05 View Post
                  I've been looking at camp lighting and couldn't decide between white or yellow light. This product made my decision easy so just ordered the duo90. Where's the best place to get the magnets - would somewhere like bunnings have them? How else would people attach them to the side of the car/awning?
                  I got a strip of magnets at my local spotlight store
                  NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
                  Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• albert65
                    • Jan 2013
                    • Sydney

Which connection do you have to the Leds? could you use that to run off the car power supply while your driving?? or just run the car for a while when you get to camping to give power supply an increase over getting a solar panel? unless you already have one.
                    holiday house gold coast
                    Wings Hinterland Retreat
                    31 Red Oak Drive Tallai QLD 4213 Australia
                    Phone : +61 407 037 811
                    wingshinterlandretreat.com
                    Massive Luxury Holiday Home for 21 persons. Perfect for Family Holidays or corporate getaways.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X