• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Fathers Day......you got what?

Stanly wall mount Power Board. Aluminium large toolbox with some tools . Ratchet tie downs and some chocky bars
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • bacon
    Banned
    • Feb 2015
    • Australia

Two VHF radios ,30meters aerial cable, 2 X 6" VHF aerials, 6kg cooked prawns
    6kg cooked sand crabs 12 dozen oysters 1kg lemons and 3 cartons of Kirin Ichiban Beer

And a very special big thanks to all those beautiful beautiful girls out there that let me practice over many years to be a good daddy

Comment

• P4J3R0
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2013
      • Brisbane

No kids !
      NS Pajero, with stuff.

Comment

• conquistador
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2012
        • sth east queensland

Chilli sauces from all corners of the planet.

What's that Johnny cash song?

Comment

• Rovingman
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2014
          • Blue mountains

A great day with the wife n kids. Picnic, bushwalk and a hot beef pie n chips picnic!!😃
          Pajero NT RX 2011
          Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
          LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• stevemc181
            Valued Member
            • Sep 2012
            • Thornlie/Perth

$100 Bunnings Voucher, Chocolate, Bacon and Eggs and some nice big hugs from the girls. Phone call from the Sons and a nice relaxing day.
            2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
            3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• GOSSAMER
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2008
              • doncaster east vic

Sliding drop saw, picture frame and some chocolates
              Back from the Dark side
              NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Poita
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2010
                • Adelaide

Couple 4WD magazines and DVD, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey (haven't tried this before) and a weekend away with the family fishing! Oh and a huge bacon and egg breakfast.
                NW VRX MY2013
                Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• polarbear8131
                  • Apr 2013
                  • Macedon Ranges, Victoria.

School made wooden key holders x 2, worlds best dad stubby holder, car charger for mobile, great cook book and a shirt.

Comment

• pfbranco
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Adelaide

Handheld radio with accessories, battery remover and external car magnet antenna. Nice lunch
                    Last edited by pfbranco; 27-09-15, 01:11 AM.
                    2000 NM Exceed 3.5 V6 Manual

Comment

• David Anderson
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2007
                      • Albury

My wife got a cold and I got the kids and zip.. lol
                      09 NT GL manual.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com

Comment

• redrock
                        Valued Member
                        • Oct 2012
                        • victoria

My ten year old son was so excited to show me one present he got me, he was itching to show me, he opened the box of collection of goodies and pulled this one particular item out, the now smiling trying not to laugh prematurely beloved son explained"dad I got you a swimming cap so you won't get your hair wet when swimming" at this point he was doubled up in laughter with tears welling up from his joyous moment. Yep you guessed it, dad is bald. Agh he's a funny kid
                        2004 Np Exceed Lift kit, Arb Bullbar, Warn winch, UHF & HF Barrett radio, dual tanks, dual batteries Rhino Basket, Snorkel

Comment

• Alex86
                          Valued Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • Here and there

Is it wrong to celebrate "not a Father's Day" every 28 days??
                          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
                          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
                            • Apr 2015
                            • Jamisontown NSW

A beautiful framed photo of my very proud 7 year old granddaughter with her trophy for coming second in the recently held NSW Irish Dancing Championships. Off to the Gold Coast in October for the Nationals. Oh and a fifty dollar card for Bunnings.

Comment

• peejay68au
                              Valued Member
                              • Jul 2007
                              • nsw

Originally posted by redrock View Post
                              Yep you guessed it, dad is bald. Agh he's a funny kid
                              I love his sense of humour.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X