• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rovingman
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2014
    • Blue mountains

Nice blind spot in the rear windows! Looks like a badly designed Range Rover.
    Pajero NT RX 2011
    Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
    LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Pwoffey
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Adelaide

Those things protruding out the sides of the front door windows look like cameras rather than rear-view mirrors? Perhaps the acre of sheet metal behind the rear door windows does not constitute a blind spot? It's all a bit bizarre to me, but I suppose that's what "concept cars" are all about.
      BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front and 88 rear shocks with KIngs 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• Ian Johnston
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2010
        • Mount Gambier, SA

I wish we still got the shorty out here. Still one of the best looking Pajeros IMHO.
        That new design looks a bit Rangeroverish to me.
        2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 petrol CVT. (Missus car)
        Just got an NS DID manual (my car) SOLD.
        2014 Subaru Outback diesel, CVT. Mine

Comment

• craka
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2009
          • Newcastle (Newie)

Originally posted by hardie View Post
          don't believe these 2 are the Paj sport, if new Pajero a bit radical?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://performancedrive.com.au/2017-...f-roader-2218/
          I wouldn't get too excited that article is from May 2015, late last year Nov/Dec head of MM stated that the next gen pajero has been shelved. The latest articel I read was hinting at the next generation pajero being released in 2021.
          NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, 2" lift

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.

Comment

• Rnn_onmt
            • May 2017
            • Freo ish

Isn't the next pajero a platform share with the Titanic sized Patrol?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X