X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pauno
    • Dec 2012
    • Newcastle

Thanks paceman, I will give it another shot when I get a chance.
    NW Exceed

Comment

• NTX
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2010
      • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by paceman View Post
      download the torrent file from the link below:

this will give you a file called:

rar_23VM.torrent.txt

remove the ".txt" (ignore quotation marks) from the filename, which should give you an updated filename of:

rar_23VM.torrent

open the file in your favourite torrent client (utorrent, qbittorrent, etc)...

once the torrent download has completed, you should get a RAR file (which is essentially the same as a ZIP file)...

extract this file using a program called 7-Zip:

download, sources, free, gnu, lgpl, 7-zip, archiver, compression, software, compress, zip, unzip

you'll need this password to complete the extraction:

DU4PnKzHEDGjDgLz

once the extraction has been completed, you should (at least i was) get a file called:

MMCS_V23.iso

use a program called Imgburn to burn the ISO file to a blank DVD:

imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

i was then able to use my newly-created DVD to replace the extsing MM-supplied DVD in my MMCS device...

hope this helps...
      Anyone else having some dramas getting an activation code from the forum? Been 30 minutes, still no code!
      2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• NTX
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2010
        • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Yep, still unable to access the website. I have everything else in place to update the maps, but can't access fixmygps. The contact email on their forum bounced back to me also.
        2009 NT Pajero. SWB X ARB Sahara bar. Xray HID converted Spot lights. Mickey Thompson STZ 265/60 R18. Unicorn Performance upgraded Intercooler. NP 16" rims under house, still no rubber! Rhino sports racks and Rhino aluminium basket and bag.

Comment

• chanaum
          • Feb 2015
          • FRANCE

HELLO
          its only map for australia? I need Europe

Comment

• NTX
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2010
            • Niddrie, Melbourne.

Originally posted by chanaum View Post
            HELLO
            its only map for australia? I need Europe

Hey mate, you might have to do some research on some local forums to find a European version. I can happily say that after a few issues with this update, I got it to work and it works well!

Comment

• koshari
              • Oct 2018
              • gippsland

a link to the torrent file.

Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses alike.

merry xmas and dont forget to remove the ".txt" bit from the end.
              Last edited by koshari; 13-01-19, 08:20 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

• agbart
                • Nov 2010
                • Australia

New torrent for this file if anyone needs it.

Comment

• tiger99
                  • Oct 2015
                  • Brisbane

Thanks mate. Works perfectly
                  2011 NT RX. Ironbark. 2.5 x 2.5 Awning.

Comment

• stevemc181
                    Valued Member
                    • Sep 2012
                    • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by agbart View Post

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l37v7s...o.torrent/file
                    Any chance of getting someone to seed this torrent?
                    My old V23 Iso stopped working so I reburned it and still no good. The MMCS runs fine with the V17 factory disc, but fails to read every V23 disc I burn now from the old torrent.

EDIT: Got it, will burn at work on Monday and see if this one works.
                    Last edited by stevemc181; 06-07-19, 07:43 PM.
                    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
                    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• nj swb
                      Resident
                      • Jun 2007
                      • Adelaide

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
                      Any chance of getting someone to seed this torrent?
                      My old V23 Iso stopped working so I reburned it and still no good. The MMCS runs fine with the V17 factory disc, but fails to read every V23 disc I burn now from the old torrent.
                      Any chance its an issue with the burner you used? Do you have another burner you could try?
                      NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• stevemc181
                        Valued Member
                        • Sep 2012
                        • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
                        Any chance its an issue with the burner you used? Do you have another burner you could try?
                        Yep, I considered that and will use a different burner at work on Monday. I have no blank DVD's at home at the moment.
                        Cheers
                        2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• dhula
                          Valued Member
                          • Sep 2012
                          • South of Perth

I've not had any probs with my burned V23 disc (yet, touch wood)
                          What is your doing when it doesn't work: not working at all, error message of "blah blah blah", blank screen?

If you have no success using a different burner, happy to burn a disc for you from what I have and send it to you to see if that works
                          2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
                          2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

• stevemc181
                            Valued Member
                            • Sep 2012
                            • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by dhula View Post
                            I've not had any probs with my burned V23 disc (yet, touch wood)
                            What is your doing when it doesn't work: not working at all, error message of "blah blah blah", blank screen?

If you have no success using a different burner, maybe I can burn another disc for you and see if that works. Let em know and I'll do what I can

Cheers for the offer, I'll see how this one goes. It just keeps coming up to insert the map disc. Sometimes the map appears, but if I try to search for an address it then gives the message that this is not a map disc. Works fine with the original disc, so it appears it is disc related and not an MMCS problem. I might try some different brand DVD's as well if I have no success with burning it again.

Comment

• stevemc181
                              Valued Member
                              • Sep 2012
                              • Thornlie/Perth

Ok, problem solved. I used the ISO from the above torrent and burned it using a different burner set to burn at 1x speed. I also used the program Imgburn instead of the native windows 10 ISO burning program. All appears to be ok now.

Cheers

Now all we need is an ISO of the V25 maps

Comment

• anjanalk
                                • Jan 2013
                                • Western suberbs, NSW

Originally posted by agbart View Post

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l37v7s...o.torrent/file
                                Thanks agbart, It did work for my NW 12 MMCS V1. You saved my day. Actively looking for the V25 disc. If I found will post an image.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X