• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pliskin59
    • Jun 2018
    • Fremantle

Perth Towbars

Anybody from Perth/Fremantle who can recommend getting a towbar fitted ,
    Live in Coogee but work in Osborne park & wanting to know where is the best place to go to get a towbar fitted, just purchased a MY17 NX GLX Pajero & need a towbar
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

Have you checked out getting one from the local MM dealer? I got mine fitted when I bought the car and it's good. It may help with warranty as the car is a newer model too.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• pliskin59
      • Jun 2018
      • Fremantle

i have they are nearly $500 more

Comment

• deanobhoy
        • Mar 2018
        • Perth

Originally posted by pliskin59 View Post
        Anybody from Perth/Fremantle who can recommend getting a towbar fitted ,
        Live in Coogee but work in Osborne park & wanting to know where is the best place to go to get a towbar fitted, just purchased a MY17 NX GLX Pajero & need a towbar
        I got my Hayman Reese Towbar fitted at Westcott Towbars in Welshpool back in February for $867 all in.

Comment

• linc
          • Jan 2008
          • Perth

AutoExtra in Frobisher St (Osb Park) I've always found are good in terms of service and workmanship -- they fit a Hayman Reece to my NW, my choice of plug, wiring through cabin.
          Apologies but it was a few yrs ago now and I can't recall the price, but from memory they were very competitive.
          I've used AE now for numerous jobs on two different cars, and I rate them.
          Pajero NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto DiD
          Bilstein shocks / Lovell 2" lifted HD springs / Polyair Bags, Cooper AT3 (265/70/17), Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel, Uniden CB radio with 3+6dB whip antennae, Garmin Nuvi 760, Ironman awning with strip lighting, Rhino Pioneer tray, 42" lightbar, 135Ahr AGM dual batt system, 300W Solar panels, 4" rear work-lights
          Wishlist : ARB Deluxe bullbar

Comment

• pliskin59
            • Jun 2018
            • Fremantle

I bit the bullet & fitted a tow bar myself from Tow Bars Australia , $600 inc wiring loom & ECU.
            The back wiring loom no problem straight plug & play, but the front, had to connect a fused feed to a 3 pin male plug that was supposed to be behind the glove box.
            The instructions that came with the bar was for the NS, but was told it was the same, to cut a long story short, I removed the glove box & looked for at least 4hrs behind were the glove box was. But in a NX its under the carpet & under a polystyrene shaping block on the floor. Plugged that it all good.
            Also ran & connected a Primus brake controller at the same time.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X