Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Review "Tradesmans" Flat Rack Oval Steel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewF
    • Jun 2011
    • Burwood East

G'day mate,

Thanks for the link... I was mainly interested to get your thoughts on the differences it's made for you. eg: any difference in the way the turbo spools up/low rev torque, or any increase in grunt Vs noise and economy etc.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    2011 PB manual Challenger, Bushskinz, Dual batteries, 2" Ultimate lift, snorkel, ARB steel Bullbar, BFG 265/75/16 AT's, other bits n bobs.

Comment

• Gus
      Administrator
      • Mar 2008
      • Traralgon. Vic

Andrew Exhaust being fitted on 8th October will be reviewing from then..

Gus.
      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• dolphin
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2008

Gus, what type of steel bolts / nuts did they supply with this rack unit ?
        NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Gus
          Administrator
          • Mar 2008
          • Traralgon. Vic

Zinc coated by the looks of them dolphin so good quality..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Gus
            Administrator
            • Mar 2008
            • Traralgon. Vic

Well after a great trip to Brissy I can say the Tradesman Flat Rack will stay on the Paj I wont bother taking off for when not needed..

The low profile hasn't stopped me using undercover parking as long as I have 1.96m clearance, (& that's with the awning attached), also with the wind deflector which does the job proven by the economy not being effected wind noise is negligible even on the return trip when I struck 40klm/hr + winds..

On the economy as reported on way up 1 got between 10.5 & 11 ltrs per 100ks sitting on the limits when safe..
            Return trip was during the NSW fires and the wind was a-blowing big time so not expecting it to better that, even with the new exhaust, I haven't filled up yet after the last 950ks but the 1st half of the trip saw 12s which I was still happy with considering the wind.

So verdict from me is a big thumbs up well worth a look...

Gus.

PS. As the rack will live on my Paj I'll report how it stands up with time & use.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X