X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jon_one
    • Jan 2010

Pajero evolution

what do you ll think ?? i am from a carribean country .. i know someone who is selling one with 36000 kms... its an automatic .. it looks to be in very good condition...

is it a good offroad vehicle?
    is it reliable?
  • 4wder
    • May 2009
    • South Island NZ

Originally posted by jon_one View Post
    what do you ll think ?? i am from a carribean country .. i know someone who is selling one with 36000 kms... its an automatic .. it looks to be in very good condition...

is it a good offroad vehicle?
    is it reliable?
    Ive seen them with over 300,000kms here in Nz still running sweet. They are very fast for what they are and sought after. Manual is the rarer option but auto is fine. I recommend them!
    1994 LWB 2.8tdi Pajero, 31" Kumho 834, Dual Batteries, Factory 30mm Body Lift, Custom Rear Bar

Comment

• Fro
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2009
      • Nundah, QLD

Mine has just over 315,000 kms on the clock. You just need to look after it and keep up with the servicing.
      2007 NS X, SWB, 3.2L Di-D, Automatic. Accessories: iCom UHF, Dual Battery System, Nudge Bar and an Engel for keeping the important stuff cold.

Comment

• lugzy
        • Dec 2009

powerful engine and nice looking
        SWB pajero 2006 V6 3L, SWB 2000 V6 3.5L DOHC.

Comment

• jon_one
          • Jan 2010

Thanks !!! i joined this forum just to findout that.. ... this man is selling his at a steal of a deal... atleast in my country it is...

he spun a bearing last year february and he repaired it.... he said it was due to the usage of the wrong oil... i dont mind buying it at all.. i am really excited.. will giv u guys more details... here is a link to it .. im gettin it at a better price than he stated.. much better.

Comment

• Patagonia
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2009
            • Santiago, Chile!!!!!

Its hard to believe that it has only 36 Mkm, but if does then you have one your hands one of 3.500 genuine Pajero Evolution (built as a "series" Pajero so they could us it as base for the Dakar, when Mitsubishi cared...) with a 3.5 V6 MIVEC engine, 270 HP, 5-speed tiptronic auto trans, aluminium bonnet, etc, etc...
            regards
            2000 SWB NL 3.5 SOHC V6 AT.
            Adjustable suspension, Rear Locker, Suspension Seats, Cruise Control, 8500 Lbs winch, all factory fitted.
            31x10.5R15 Pirelli ATR?s and forever thinking on the lift.
            2009 SWB NS 3.2 DOHC DID AT 265/70/17 BFG AT/KO, OME SD Springs +4 Rear locker, 8.500 Lbs Winch...new toy!!!

Comment

• T04GTR
              • Jan 2015
              • sydney

i changed the engine bearings in mine for the hell of it. 105k on it. one of the bigend upper shells was in backwards.....from the factory.!!

Comment

• PAJERO-EVO
                • Sep 2017
                • Perth

I've only ever been off road a 3 times in the Evo (once on the dusty tracks and twice on the sand dunes)

It went well - A couple of guys who were regulars on the dunes said it was a weapon...

Never had any issues with my one - only travelled around 20,000 kms in the past 3 years or so.

Buy one.
                1998 Pajero Evolution, Stock Standard

Comment

• TimTams
                  • Apr 2012
                  • Melbourne

this thread is from 2010
                  '95 LWB Pajero NJ 2.8TD Manual

Comment

• PAJERO-EVO
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Perth