Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

If you build it:

Best you get out and use it.

So I did. A South West Breweries tour for a couple of days....hic

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys
  • sharkcaver
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Next day, another couple of breweries followed up with a new campsite:

MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
      • May 2009
      • Perth

After the drama's of trying to get a fire going with wet and green wood on the first night (we failed), persistence paid off on the second night. Same wood but more effort:

Success:

And the two young kiwi's camped next to us (herein known as the Cousy Bro's - cause we didn't get there names) got sick of flapping their paper plates in their fire pit and came and joined us for a few hours in the warmth.

trend setters, they were not:

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
        • May 2009
        • Perth

The dew overnight was horrendous. I sat in the early morning listening to the "rain" falling from my awning onto the swag. The underside was as bad as the top side:

And then it was time for home, via some coastal scenery and yet another brewery...Hic:

Nothing even resembling even soft core. But just a chance to get out and use it for a few days. I've spend a lot of time on this, time to now enjoy:

My Journeys

Comment

• sharkcaver
          • May 2009
          • Perth

A quick stop at a winery for some liqueur white chocolate and we came across this. Funny as bro - we were discussing those most viscious drop bears with the cousy bro's last night....ironic

So some more amber and lunch and we headed home after about 1000km's over 3 days. Happy to say, all the mods are working as planned

My Journeys

Comment

• insect_eater
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2015
            • Canberra

Inspirational!

(Once I swallowed the thoughts that arose from my jealosy)
            NX GLX manual, T13, XD9000, Koni RAID, Ultragauge, ISI carrier, pioneer platform, Lithium auxillary

Comment

• stevemc181
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2012
              • Thornlie/Perth

Looks like another great trip was had! Lucky bugger!
              Socks and thongs is my standard winter foot wear, gotta keep the bottoms of the socks clean somehow
              2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
              3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• m_and_m
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2010
                • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Rig's looking great. The Dobinson suspension makes it sit nicely too.
                A good weekend indeed.
                Last edited by m_and_m; 31-05-16, 09:11 AM.
                2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Sydney

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                  Rig's looking great. The ultimate suspension makes it sit nicely too.
                  A good weekend indeed.
                  You mean Dobinsons suspension right
                  NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• m_and_m
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
                    You mean Dobinsons suspension right
                    Doh! Yes, what was I thinking Fixed.
                    2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                    2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                    Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Rovingman
                      Valued Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • Blue mountains

Great photos!! looks like a great area!!
                      Pajero NT RX 2011
                      Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
                      LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X