• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ovets
    • Jun 2011
    • Canberra

Pillar gauge pods

Can anyone confirm whether there are any A pillar gauge pods for the PB/PC Challenger available? There's a couple of extra gauges I'd like to install and the A pillar, to me, seems like the best place.

Alternatively, can anyone confirm whether the Triton A pillar is the same as the Challenger?
    2011 PB Challenger LS, Charcoal, manual, Hayman Reece towbar, ARB deluxe combo bullbar, Bushskinz bash plates (intercooler, sump and transfer case), Safari snorkel, Mickey Thompson ATZs, dual batteries, Uniden UH7760NB UHF, ARB 60l fridge, custom rear drawers
  • johndavis125262
    • Apr 2013
    • brisbane

check to see if pillars have airbags mine does regards john

Comment

• Ovets
      • Jun 2011
      • Canberra

I have airbags in the B pillars as well as the usual steering wheel/passenger dash but nothing in the A pillars
      2011 PB Challenger LS, Charcoal, manual, Hayman Reece towbar, ARB deluxe combo bullbar, Bushskinz bash plates (intercooler, sump and transfer case), Safari snorkel, Mickey Thompson ATZs, dual batteries, Uniden UH7760NB UHF, ARB 60l fridge, custom rear drawers

Comment

• PeePee
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2012
        • Brisbane

I have a redarc EGT, Boost & Water Temp (3 in one gauge) and just had it screwed to the A pillar nice and low, close to the dash. Looks and works fine.
        MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• old Jack
          Regular
          • Jun 2011
          • Adelaide, South Australia.

The side curtain airbags are all in the roof lining but there is a moulded "SRS" on the upper section of the side pillar trims as a reminder. The side pillar trims can be removed without and risk of triggering the airbags.

OJ.
          2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
          MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• littleriver
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2013
            • Queensland

Originally posted by PeePee View Post
            I have a redarc EGT, Boost & Water Temp (3 in one gauge) and just had it screwed to the A pillar nice and low, close to the dash. Looks and works fine.
            Can you please post a Pic...
            2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Ovets
              • Jun 2011
              • Canberra

So do we have any confirmation about whether pillar pods to suit the ML/MN Triton will also fit the Challenger?

Comment

• Kingbrown
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2012
                • Port Augusta - SA

Ovets,

If you're thinking of the pods from 4x4 Concepts, I believe they needed to be 'modified' somewhat, in order to fit the Triton's A pillar.

A double pod was the limit, as a triple would obstruct the driver's view.

There's a thread on the topic on the Newtriton Forum.
                2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

• Ovets
                  • Jun 2011
                  • Canberra

Kingbrown you must be psychic, they're the ones I stumled across online.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the NewTriton thread.

Comment

• PeePee
                    Valued Member
                    • Oct 2012
                    • Brisbane

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
                    I will on the weekend mate.
                    MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• PeePee
                      Valued Member
                      • Oct 2012
                      • Brisbane

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
                      Here you go, sorry it is sideways.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X