• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ben_challenger
    • Jun 2013
    • Perth

EOI: (WA) Powerlines trip Dec 14th

Expression of interest for the Sat 14th of Dec to goto powerlines 4wd track in Mundaring WA. Meeting at Dome mundaring 10:30, for 11am departure. Cheers,

Ben

Disclaimer:

"Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    Last edited by Gus; 28-11-13, 05:48 PM. Reason: Added Disclaimer
  • Nik
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • Perth

Hey Ben, I'm out - got a boating trip booked for that day. Shame as I haven't been up to the powerlines in ages and it's a great day out.

I think you might need to put the disclaimer on any forum meet threads. Someone from the admin team can probably confirm that. You should be able to copy it off one of the other previous threads pretty easily.
    Last edited by Nik; 29-11-13, 02:04 AM.
    2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

• stevemc181
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • Thornlie/Perth

Put me down as a maybe at this stage. Haven't been up to the powerlines yet and keen for a look.
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• bigfella78
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2010
        • Mandurah, WA

Put me down as a maybe too.. I have to fix my bash plates and the damage to the drive line I did last trip before I can confirm...

Getting close to christmas. It will be hot up there..
        2018 NX GLS, Munji DPF delete, MCC 808-02 Phoenix Bar, ARB Awning.

GONE but not forgotten - 1998 NL GLS, ARB Bull bar, GME UHF, Rhino Rack roof cage, Terrain Tamer Suspension, Mickey Thompson ATZ, Long range tank, Snorkel & Rallye 2000 Driving lights.

Comment

• Paj man
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2010
          • Perth

Originally posted by bigfella78 View Post
          Getting close to christmas. It will be hot up there..
          Is exactly why I'll be lying on a beach next to my car somewhere - got a two rocks run already booked it
          1997 NK - Quad cam goodness turning 33 Duratrac's and 4.9 diffs, 2inch lift, steel front/sides/rear, front locker and a winch

Now pending: Nothing

Comment

• krazykat
            • Aug 2007
            • Perth, Western Australia

I'm keen pending surprise xmas parties that may crop up.
            1998 NL 2.8TD, GLX, manual, 255/85R16 BFG KM2s, custom rock sliders, custom winch bar

Comment

• bigfella78
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2010
              • Mandurah, WA

Originally posted by Paj man View Post
              Is exactly why I'll be lying on a beach next to my car somewhere - got a two rocks run already booked it

Good point.. A Preston beach run might be in order...
              2018 NX GLS, Munji DPF delete, MCC 808-02 Phoenix Bar, ARB Awning.

GONE but not forgotten - 1998 NL GLS, ARB Bull bar, GME UHF, Rhino Rack roof cage, Terrain Tamer Suspension, Mickey Thompson ATZ, Long range tank, Snorkel & Rallye 2000 Driving lights.

Comment

• rich67
                • Nov 2012
                • Golden Bay WA

Am keen for a meet up/run with fellow Pajero owners. Busy this side of Christmas though so maybe after or into the new year.
                1992 NH GLX V6 3000 5sp manual. Stock as a rock (at the moment anyway )

Comment

• Ben_challenger
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Perth

Yes I can go after the 14th also, i've just organised for this date with a few other people already. I'd certainly like to see how the Challenger goes against the Pajero owners

Comment

• grhyso
                    Valued Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • Perth

I'm out for any trips until next year, heading the the states over Christmas and new years and pretty busy start to the year with work
                    2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• Ben_challenger
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Perth

Hey all, to those who were coming, I've had a family do come up that I need to attend. Will have to postpone till another date. Cheers

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X