X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaKaptin
    • Mar 2012
    • Brisbane, Qld

My NX has done 61k, Lots of highway mileage but also city use too.

No issues so far.

I reckon my biggest gripe would be the fact that it "GETS IN THE WAY" if i wanted to put a bigger free flowing exhast in and tune it one day.

Also compounded by the illegality of deleting...

Location wise i think its right next to the transfer case??? Cant remember...
    2017 NX Pajero Exceed with:TJM AIRTEK snorkel, HPD oil catch can, KAON i/c and sump bash plates, BushSkinz Elite transmission and transfer case plates, Boo's rear bumper plate. Stock NW 17" rims with Cooper ST MAXX @ 265/70r17

Wish list: smart Bar or ARB B/B with Carbon 12k winch, +50mm suspension, Eatons front e locker,

Gone: 2004 NP PAJERO EXCEED with 3.8L petrol and 290,000ks of memories

Comment

• Jimred07
      • Oct 2017
      • Brisbane

Ditto

Originally posted by DaKaptin View Post
      My NX has done 61k, Lots of highway mileage but also city use too.

No issues so far.

I reckon my biggest gripe would be the fact that it "GETS IN THE WAY" if i wanted to put a bigger free flowing exhast in and tune it one day.

Also compounded by the illegality of deleting...

Location wise i think its right next to the transfer case??? Cant remember...
      I second the above after 51,000 no issues, just an annoyance that I cant remove it legally.

Comment

• markc
        • Oct 2007
        • Brisbane Sth East

Originally posted by psproule View Post
        It entirely depends on how Mitsu have set this up. It's worth noting that the early NT that still had a DPF did not have issues. Every chance that the tech has matured now. Catch can and SPV mods have nothing to do with this either.
        I dont agree that a catch can has no impact on the dpf, every bit of oil that is not burnt in the combustion chamber will extend dpf life.

I catch about 150ml of oil in my provent catch can every 7500klm

Also mm appears to have the current dpf pretty well sorted, 35,000 and not an issue nor am i yet to hear of one with the nx pajero's. My brother-in-law is a mm mechanic and has said they see very few issues or pajeros that need a regen activated when doing services

Good luck, I wouldn't be too concerned but I do miss the 1lt/100 better ecconomy from my pre dpf nt.
        Last edited by markc; 01-10-19, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X