• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pauld
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2010
    • Melbourne

Ozi Maps

I have a larger collection of maps converted ready for Ozi but am looking for some better maps of NSW for an upcoming trip.

Travelling the NSW South Coast near Bermagui and after some inland stuff to Canberra via Bega. Separately after some for the Port Stephens area.

I already have Hema 250K, after something more detailed. Something like the rooftop series in Vic if possible.

I have an extensive collection for Victoria including CFA, SV, Rooftop and Melway maps - happy to exchange with someone.

Thanks, Paul.
    2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.
  • cookie9
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2014
    • Central Coast NSW

Memory maps has newer versions but I dont know if they are any better and they cost $$

I have older scanned NSW maps, but the festy ones are pretty good!

I'd be keep on any VIC maps you are happy to share
    2011 LS Auto Challenger, Ultimate 50mm suspension lift, Diff breathers, OEM towbar, Bushskinz.....

Comment

• JoshF
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2008
      • Brisbane

I would suggest you are only talking about swapping maps that are in the public domain (free to use and access) and are not commercial or private aren't you?
      NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
      Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

• pauld
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2010
        • Melbourne

Originally posted by cookie9 View Post
        http://maps.festy.org/downloads/ozi/NSW/

Memory maps has newer versions but I dont know if they are any better and they cost $$

Thanks Cookie, shoot me you email address by PM, I'll set up a temporary Dropbox
        2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

• pauld
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2010
          • Melbourne

Originally posted by cookie9 View Post
          http://maps.festy.org/downloads/ozi/NSW/

Of course

Comment

• robdavo
            • Dec 2013
            • Wantirna, Vic

NSW 100K Maps

pauldd
            I have NSW in 100K as per photo of Narooma area. PM if interested.
            Attached Files
            MY14 PC Challenger Auto, Terra Rosa, Rear Storage Drawer and Fridge System, 120Ah Dual Battery, Traxide SC80 Isolator, H/Reece Hitch. Tekonsha Primus IQ Brake Controller, LED Running Lights, 80W LED Light Bar, Factory (PB) Nudge Bar. Thule Racks, GME TX3510 CB, Poly Airs, MN Triton 17" wheels. Tinted windows, deflectors and bonnet guard. Headlight protectors.

Comment

• mrbitchi
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • Brisbane

Got NSW Topo 25K. Whole state.
              Cheers, John.
              LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
              Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

• pauld
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2010
                • Melbourne

Originally posted by robdavo View Post
                pauldd
                I have NSW in 100K as per photo of Narooma area. PM if interested.

Thanks mate, these are the same as the one from the link in an earlier post, I have those now and they will do the job.

Comment

• pauld
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • Melbourne

Originally posted by mrbitchi View Post
                  Got NSW Topo 25K. Whole state.
                  Thanks mate, the 100K ones will do the job

Comment

• Rich0
                    • Dec 2011
                    • Sydney, South

I've been testing a few apps lately to use with my samsung tablet and map collection.
                    Here's a handy tip you might not know: Androzic will show adjacent maps when you're using those NSW 25K and 100K maps. Ozi Explorer won't. It's an option you need to turn on though.
                    Ozi is my overall favorite (compared to Androzic, orux, memory map) because I've found it to be the most user friendly for switching between maps but I've found Androzic is better for the more detailed ones.
                    2002 NM GLS 3.2 DiD Manual
                    My build thread on the to do list

Comment

• pauld
                      Valued Member
                      • Apr 2010
                      • Melbourne

I just use Ozi, it's on a Win 8 tablet, probably lots of better stuff out there but Ozi does it good and am used to it

Comment

• Peter5111
                        • Jun 2014
                        • Tasmania

I have family members with a cheap android tablet and I would like to get them running with mapping. I have 250k maps in Tiff format. Is there a cheaper alternative to ozi android +ozi pc combination ?

Comment

• cookie9
                          Valued Member
                          • Jul 2014
                          • Central Coast NSW

Originally posted by Peter5111 View Post
                          I have family members with a cheap android tablet and I would like to get them running with mapping. I have 250k maps in Tiff format. Is there a cheaper alternative to ozi android +ozi pc combination ?
                          YES, hema explorer app! I use that 90% of the time, its great.
                          Only real caveat is if you want street detail maps up have to pre-download them for where your planning on going. Its easy to do but alot of people dont seem to figure that bit out
                          2011 LS Auto Challenger, Ultimate 50mm suspension lift, Diff breathers, OEM towbar, Bushskinz.....

Comment

• Peter5111
                            • Jun 2014
                            • Tasmania

Cheers, I will check it out

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X