View Single Post
Old 07-12-18
Valued Member

Upgraded to Muddies. Went with 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Those who have been around a while might remember I had the same tyres (were called Summit Mud Hogs) on the old paj. Hard to pass up after their performance last time and the price was still right. They are a bit noisier on this paj than last time (presumably because monocoque) but still very happy with them. Offroad performance is brilliant.

That's it for the moment phew. Probably forgot a few things I missed that have changed. There is always something in the works (much to the wifes disgust)

Still enjoying the paj. Every now and then I get a bit of LC200 envy but couldn't justify the coin to upgrade any time soon.

Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.