View Single Post
Old 26-06-17
Resident

Default Expressions of Interest in a wheel bag kit?

As per my thread here I can make frames that will space the rear cover out by 170mm, but a solution for cosmetic covers hasn't been forthcoming.

Recent experience obtained manufacturing the Paddle Kits has also led me to conclude I was naively optimistic with pricing of the kits - manufacturing in small batches, the frame set alone is likely to be closer to $150 than $100.

I have no idea how much a decent set of covers would cost, but if I can sell a batch of frames without covers I'm happy to re-invest any profit back into exploring more options for covers - but I can't offer any guarantees.

Who would buy a 170mm frame without covers? I'm not asking anybody to pre-pay - just some genuine expressions of interest, so I can determine if I should make a batch of frames, and how many.

Or are the existing kits destined to be limited edition collectors items?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box