View Single Post
Old 02-04-17
Resident

I pulled my frame apart to paint all the bits and pieces, so I took the opportunity to take some before & after photos, with & without the covers.

Passenger's side:

Driver's side:

Personally, I don't like the way it looks without the covers, which is why I've spent so much time trying to find a manufacturable solution that fits reasonably, and isn't too difficult to install.

What do others think? I'm happy with the underlying metal-work - the 125mm size is functional, reliable and not too expensive. Next step is to manufacture some 170mm sets, and see if there are any nasty surprises from the extra distance. Would anybody buy and use a set without covers?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box