View Single Post
Old 22-07-12
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcgolliver View Post
Am wondering the same thing at the moment, thinking of maybe the Queen Mary Falls and Condamine River Road trip. I know we've had a bit of rain lately so does anyone know if the river crossings on Condamine River are passable? (Standard diesel wagon, no lift, no snork)
Hi there, if it hasn't rained at Killarney for two days the Condamine 14 River crossings should be fine. If when you get on the dirt road and find road closed signs just proceed to first river crossing and check depth. Would not be first time the signs were left up too long (probably not considered as important being it is a road less used and there is the alternate route). Beauty with this gorge road is you can use the alternative bitumen road to Queen Mary falls, Killarney area for the day and then venture down the gorge road from the top end to do the 14 river crossings xpecting the depth will have dropped further during the course of the day. Just my thoughts. Enjoy.
99 NL Escape 3.5L V6 LWB Wagon, "Aisin Auto", MM Alum Protector Bar, MM factory 'steel' underbody protector plates, Engine oil cooler, Transmission oil cooler, Side rails, Flares, MM Alloy wheels, HANKOOK Dynapro ATM LT tyres, Aftermarket Alarm, MM A.I.S. HPR15 Penrite engine oil. Penrite LS140 diff oil with 250ml LIMSLIP additive 7098.