• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnwinkie
    • Feb 2018
    • Vic

Pajero Sport Accessories

Hi All;

Have acquired a Pajero Sport GLS and I would like to seek some information. I know my question will have as many views as hues of a rainbow, but there are a lot of wise and well versed people on this forum with bucket loads more knowledge than I will ever amass.

I am wanting to fit a bullbar, winch and dual battery to the vehicle. I recently changed to the Pajero from my Toyota Hilux crew cab (which had the usual Ramsey winch, ARB bull and step bars and a home built second battery cradle.) and to date been very happy with the vehicle.

I do want to recreate the set up of the Hilux in as much as the second cycle battery (deep cycle) for the winch and the Engel fridge, as well as a bar and winch for those more out of the way fishing spots.

So my key questions are (and I know this is where diversity will reign supreme so as much info as realistically possible will be much appreciated)

1; With so many players now in the accessory market who are the better reputable brand at a reasonable price (ARB seems to have price hiked so much since I last bought their kit.)

2; Being based in Melb area does anyone have a recommendation on a reputable service provider who could source and fit the aforementioned kit at a reasonable price (I know that is subjective) and expedite same in a timely and quality manner?

Thanks
    Dave
  • Pixie_au
    • Apr 2019
    • Queensland

A winch for fishing... must be planning on a decent catch!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

• DID Dash
      • Aug 2016
      • Australia

I would suggest you study your Front Axle capacity and Gross Vehicle mass carefully. Many Steel Bullbars can exceed 60 kg, winch 40kg, dual battery 15kg?? You can easily exceed your vehicle limits with those accessories. If you must have a winch, maybe a plastic smartbar?? I don’t have a bar or winch on mine as I wish to keep weight down and economy up. Good luck with your study.
      17MY Pajero Sport, Factory Towbar, King Springs KCRS-23/Pedders 5899 Cones, 265/70R17 A/T's for the rough trips.

Comment

• jnwinkie
        • Feb 2018
        • Vic

Many thanks DID Dash. I will keep that advice in mind.

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X