• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robin
    • Nov 2010
    • monbulk. vic

Power window motor

Need a new or second hand power window motor for drivers side door for a 1989 NG Paj, cannot find one anywhere, any suggestions welcome. Have tried ebay etc. But no luck, my local auto electrician has the same conclusion.
    Robin.
    Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC
  • Turorit
    • Oct 2016
    • Adelaide

Do you have a photo of the one you are looking for? Is it similar to a Gen2 regulator by any chance?
    2013 NW GLX. 285,000km | ARB Deluxe Bar, Boo's bashplates, 4x4 Tough Winch, underbonnet dual battery & db140i isolator, D697 265/70r17, Rhino tracks & vortex bars, DIY rear drawers, Waeco CF40, 60L water bladder, 2.5m awning, Vlad TC mod, Provent 200, TJM Airtec, Uniden UH8060.
    --SOLD--1995 NJ GLS 3.5L Manual. 348,000km 2" Toughdog/EFS suspension, 265/75r16 Toyo Open Country A/T II

Comment

• Robin
      • Nov 2010
      • monbulk. vic

I have checked online ebay and other sites and there are plenty advertised NH and upwards but nothing to suit an NG and they do state 1991 models and later. Also from what I have seen in photos of them the are different to the NG. So I am assuming that a later model Pajero motor won't suit mine, but thanks for the help.
      Robin.
      Mods. After market cup holders. 4 After market weather shields from ebay that look and work great. No more messy hair NG 1989 V6 3Ltr. Super Wagon. Electric sun roof, cruise control, ashtrays and great seats and new motor.

Comment

• Keithyv
        Valued Member
        • May 2018
        • Perth

Does it have a part number stamped / sticker on it?
        2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
        MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• Robin
          • Nov 2010
          • monbulk. vic

Will check it out and get back to you, the auto elec guy checked it out so I haven't seen it myself. will have a look in the next couple of days and let you know thanks.
          Robin.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X