View Single Post
Old 25-05-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev74 View Post
I have the Pajero back from the recall. The dealership had it for a week as they said the motor may need to be removed to fix the job. They said it would be about 14 hours work. Within a couple of days of driving I now have the battery light appearing on the dash and it seems that the alternator is overcharging the battery and blowing the hazard fuse repeatedly. It's a little too coincidental for me as I assume the dealership would have to remove the alternator to remedy the issue. I noticed I also have a brand new radiator as well. I live over 50km from the dealership and they have told me to tow the car in (at my expense) and they will decide if it will be covered under warranty.
Are the indicators not working as well ?

May be worth checking this thread

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=6681

Edit: Actually check to make sure the Hazard fuse is the correct amperage...it is the one that usually sets off the High Alt output

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork and suspension, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing