• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosebush
    • Jan 2013
    • St. James

2005 Exceed.

Does any one know how to code immobilisers. I got ripped off by Mitsy to the tune of $260 for the immobiliser now the want another handful off cash to 'tune' it into my vehicle. I am in WA...
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

go back to MM and let them know the price they charged you for this key should have included the code setting. a friend just bought a secound key unit from MM and the total cost came to $255.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• bazzle
      • May 2012
      • Central Coast NSW

Hi Rosebush,

Mitsubishi provided the sequence for recoding the remotes for their Magnas in the owner's handbook, but I have just checked the book for my
      '05 Exceed it says to take the remotes to the dealer for yet another extortionate service. However, you can easily do this yourself using a simple sequence of steps, provided here on the forum. Search for the method ( use the search tab at the top of the page), and you will be able to reprogram all of your remotes in just a minute or two (all remotes must be done at the same time to ensure the same random code is applied to them all). I can tell you the sequence for the Magna (which may or may not be the same),but as yet I have not had to recode the Pajero remotes.
      Good luck....it's simple, quick and CHEAP.

PS. I have just noticed that you said "immobiliser" and my answer was addressing keyless entry fobs. Keyless entry and immobilisation codes are inclusive on some vehicles.
      Check that this is the case for the Pajero. If you meant "keyless entry fob" my answer stands.
      Last edited by bazzle; 12-01-13, 09:44 PM. Reason: Addition
      2005 NP Exceed 3.8

Comment

• Shano592
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2012
        • Central Coast NSW

Here you go, assuming you did mean Keyless Entry Fob.

Gun Metal 2006 NP VR-X Auto DiD | Cabin Air Filter Mod | Tinted Windows | EGR Blanked | Upper Timing Chain Guide - Replaced Twice | Still rolling like a tank.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X