• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brendanstiling
    • Jun 2019
    • Perth

NW Bullbar Compatibility with NS?

Urgent help needed!

I've just purchased an IRONMAN Protector bull bar secondhand and it's waiting at the shop to be colour coded then fitted. I saw a thread where people had discussed swapping the factory Mitsubishi alloy bars between models (NW & NS) but I need to confirm that this bar will bolt up to my car before I get it painted. Has anybody got experience regarding the fitment? You help would be much appreciated.

The bull bar came off a 2011 NW and i'm wanting to fit it to my 2007 NS
    Last edited by brendanstiling; 10-07-19, 02:42 PM.
  • erad
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Cooma NSW

I don't know about an Ironman bar, but I bought a genuine Mitsubishi NS bar (non winch) for my MY13 NW and fitted it myself. It went on OK with no major dramas. I had to drill the chassis to fit one bolt on each side, but that was all the dramas.

Comment

• brendanstiling
      • Jun 2019
      • Perth

Originally posted by erad View Post
      I don't know about an Ironman bar, but I bought a genuine Mitsubishi NS bar (non winch) for my MY13 NW and fitted it myself. It went on OK with no major dramas. I had to drill the chassis to fit one bolt on each side, but that was all the dramas.

Thanks for your reply, I've been looking online and most of the bull bars listed are saying 2006 to 2015. So the bull bars fit all those models, I presume the Ironman mounts to the exact same points on the chassis so can't see the problem. I guess I'll have to just take the risk, bite the bullet and give them the go ahead. Can't wait to see it all fitted up.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X