• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dazza33
    • Jun 2013
    • Pakenham

Removing exterior door window trim

Hi all, I'm talking about the trim that is on the outside of where the window goes inside the door.

Wondering how to remove this, are there clips?

Cheers, Darren.
    91 NH Dual Fuel 3ltr V6 Auto GLS Tri Pack with rear locker, 3" Lift, 33" Federal M/T, 100w 9" spotties & 3 stubby holders.
  • Scoteye
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • Armidale, NSW

If your talking about the trim along the bottom of the glass it just pulls up and off. On the inside of door there is a screw that secures it, least on the front pretty certain the rear doors have it too.
    03 NP GLX 3.5 // 5 Speed Sports Auto - ECB 76mm Nudge Bar, Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventures, Towbar, Brake Controller, Rino track system, Ebay Basket, Narva 100w Compacts
    SOLD: 91 NH GLX: NH/NL Grey GLS upgrade, P/windows, 31's, B/Bar, racks, hella's.

Comment

• dazza33
      • Jun 2013
      • Pakenham

Originally posted by Scoteye View Post
      If your talking about the trim along the bottom of the glass it just pulls up and off. On the inside of door there is a screw that secures it, least on the front pretty certain the rear doors have it too.
      OK, I did try but seemed a little hard.....Didn't want to force it till I knew that was definitely the way.

Daz
      91 NH Dual Fuel 3ltr V6 Auto GLS Tri Pack with rear locker, 3" Lift, 33" Federal M/T, 100w 9" spotties & 3 stubby holders.

Comment

• Scoteye
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2012
        • Armidale, NSW

They are pretty tight, and it will make a noise that makes you think you have broke it. But just edge your way along a little bit at a time and you will be fine.
        03 NP GLX 3.5 // 5 Speed Sports Auto - ECB 76mm Nudge Bar, Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventures, Towbar, Brake Controller, Rino track system, Ebay Basket, Narva 100w Compacts
        SOLD: 91 NH GLX: NH/NL Grey GLS upgrade, P/windows, 31's, B/Bar, racks, hella's.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X